Libido Boosting Stack

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was going to try this stack out to see what kind of boost in libido I could get. Not necessarily saying there's anything wrong with my libido, it's good, but the more the better, I say! Look these up if you don't know what they do. So here's what I'm thinking...

DAA (Natural test boosting)
Nettle Root (aka Stinging Nettle, to run along with DAA)
* Additional test booster to stack with the DAA? We'll see...
L-Arginine
Panax Ginseng
Ginkgo Biloba
Fenugreek (maybe..)
Horny Goat Weed
Cinnamon
Citrulline Mallate

I just want to look more into adding the Fenugreek, I don't know enough about that one. I've read it boost libido but I don't know about anything else I'd have to worry about when taking it.

What do you think?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA hurts libido in A lot of people. It does raise prolactin after all. Fenugreek is tricky. Some swear by it yet it was originally used to help women lactate.... Throw I. Some maca or velvet bean instead.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best way to boost libido is to find a natural MAOi

Br

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It makes sense that the more serotonin you have, the more healthy your libido would be, but could you provide some literature on how MAOI's themselves lead to an increase in libido? I've been trying to find some correlative information between that and sex drive and I can't find anything. Thanks

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not serotonin - quite the opposite, actually. Serotonin will decrease libido in most cases: see SSRI side effects.

Its dopamine that plays a major role in libido. Dopamine is the neurotransmittor behind reward and desire. Its one of the reasons people become addicted to activities such as gambling or sex.

Dopamine and prolactin are antagonistic, and prolactin is a major libido depressor. This is why supplements/drugs that block or reduce prolactin increase libido - see cabergoline or vitex. Also, dopaminergic drugs generally cause an increase in libido; however, they are rarely ever prescribed clinically to boost sex drive.

Br

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i take natty v, its on the cheap on nutra,

its designed just for like a sex aid or a pump

can also do perform. id do 3 caps pre sex, 4 hurts my stomach