Help-No Flaming

arivaz24

Awards
28 years Old. 6'0, 185 pounds.

Not a professional or anything, just want help.

I just started taking H-Drol: 2 per day week 1, 3 per day week 2, (currently in week 3)etc until back to 2 per day in last 5 days. Taking Cycle Assist with it, 8 per day.
Used Formestane for 2 weeks prior to starting H Drol.

Problem: I got strep throat for 7 days before the doctor figured out it was strep, I continued the H Drol, but I did miss time.

Help: 1. Diet: I THOUGHT I had done enough research on my diet, until I realized, I did not properly research and was wrong. I was eating for breakfast: Oatmeal/Total/3 Eggs with a package of salmon put in it/ Water
snacks: turkey jerky/nuts/platinum hydro whey/ fruit/cottage cheese/veggies
lunch: tuna in a can/natural pb on whole wheat/lean ham or turkey on whole wheat
dinner: either chicken or ground turkey with a veggie
(Not all at the same time, these are samples of what I was eating, did not include portions or anything but you get the idea i hope)

2. Routine: PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME: I was doing P90X thinking it would just shred me up beyond belief, in reality, I did it for 2 weeks and got ZERO results even while on H Drol. Can someone recommend me a routine or anything?

My main issue is that I failed miserably in researching what I SHOULD'VE been doing because I wanted to just jump right in, however now, with someones help I can hopefully salvage the remaining weeks and get some kind of gains from h-drol.

PCT: SNS Inhibit E and Liver Assist.

Thanks guys. Sorry if this is annoying to read being as I failed miserably.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hormones may actually suppress your immune system, exascerbating the strep.

I think you need to stop the H-drol, carry out your PCT, and then train natural for a while. I think you need to continue researching. There's a 1000 someodd examples of training and nutrition information on here. Right now you are asking us to do all the work for you.

You want to talk about jumping right in? I could suggest something to you totally BS, and you could just jump right into that, or the next best thing. Again..step back and do some research. You're 28, not 16, you're capable.

Br

arivaz24

Awards
I didn't know it could actually suppress my immune system...another example of me not researching.

I just would like to try to finish this cycle out, really working hard in the last couple weeks. I appreciate your input.

chr_edw

Awards
I did two rounds of p90x before starting back up real lifting. You really won't see a whole lot of results until about 8 weeks in. It's hard to gain a lot of mass but is really good for cutting and toning. If you haven't worked out in a while you will still build some quality muscle. Just make sure you are eating enough quantity while maintaining quality.

Make sure you are getting enough protein and other staple supps before taking advantage of the h-drol.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
5-3-1 is great workout its all over the net or GVT German Volume Training