What are your favorite chest ripping routines?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I am looking to develop my chest more especially while taking advantage of being on cycle. I'm just wanting to get some opinions/help from others here and what you do on chest days. Thanks Eric

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Feet in chair Pushups, using my knuckles, not my palms. 6-7 sets of those with like 15 reps. Then move to Incline Bench Press where i'll do High Volume. Usually start out with 280 for warm up, then up the weight to like 320, 325. Then move to Decline Bench Press and instead more reps less weight, i'll do more weight less reps, like 350, 5 sets of however many i feel i can do after i've already worked my chest so much.

Different days for my chest i'll do different things, im not a very scheduled person, if i hit the gym on chest day, and feel the top of my chest is lagging, i'll hit some incline.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
My routine lately has been Incline bench press, low incline db press, dips or fly's, pullovers. I've been focusing on my upper chest. Its working well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8-10 sets of banded flat bench followed by either flat or incline DB press

Mafesto31

Awards
^I know they say don't use bands longer than 4 weeks at a time but it is the only to really blast my chest from flat bench.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
My current routine for chest is

Heavy DB or BB Incline Press
Hammer Strength Iso-lateral Flat Press (seated Upright not laying)
Bodyweight Dips to failure each set
Flys (switch up the angles or whether it is db's or machine)