Training Anabolically!

san731

san731

Awards
I'm extremely familiar with the world of natural training and have been going hard for 2+ years and made decent gains. I'm about 220 lbs, 5'11 and 18%bf currently. I've decided to run my first pro-hormone though being Hdrol (maybe pmag but I'm thinking I should probably cut before bulking up more) and was wondering if there are any changes in training that I should make in order to take full advantage of the PH. I've always heard you recover faster and it's hard to overtrain when youre "on". I'm on a 5 day split currently that goes like this:
Mon-Arms
Tue-Legs
Wed-Chest
Thur-Back-
Fri-Shoulders

I wasthinking I might be able to get away with doing a couple sets of tris after chest on wed and bi's after back on thursday.

I usually have 3-4 exercises per muscle group and about 3-4 sets per exercise. 1-1.5 mins rest between most sets except for taxing exercises like squats etc.

I really just want to make the most of the PH so any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
bump for a good question sorry no answer here.

thehawg

Awards
Yea, I'm currently 5 on/2 off and I don't know if I should drop to one off day while "on" or what?