- 06-24-2011, 02:56 PM
I'm extremely familiar with the world of natural training and have been going hard for 2+ years and made decent gains. I'm about 220 lbs, 5'11 and 18%bf currently. I've decided to run my first pro-hormone though being Hdrol (maybe pmag but I'm thinking I should probably cut before bulking up more) and was wondering if there are any changes in training that I should make in order to take full advantage of the PH. I've always heard you recover faster and it's hard to overtrain when youre "on". I'm on a 5 day split currently that goes like this:
I wasthinking I might be able to get away with doing a couple sets of tris after chest on wed and bi's after back on thursday.
I usually have 3-4 exercises per muscle group and about 3-4 sets per exercise. 1-1.5 mins rest between most sets except for taxing exercises like squats etc.
I really just want to make the most of the PH so any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys!
- 07-02-2011, 04:57 PM
- 5'8" 158 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
bump for a good question sorry no answer here.
- 07-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Yea, I'm currently 5 on/2 off and I don't know if I should drop to one off day while "on" or what?
Similar Forum Threads
- By anaboller in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-09-2011, 05:32 PM
- By diezel in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:31 PM
- By parttimer in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2006, 03:43 PM
- By tegman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
- By krzna in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 31Last Post: 11-16-2005, 07:48 PM