newbie wanting to get back in the game after long long brake - AnabolicMinds.com

newbie wanting to get back in the game after long long brake

1. Banned

newbie wanting to get back in the game after long long brake

hey guys i guese you would call me a newbie seeing i have not workred out or done any thing in at least 5 years.but before that i was a gym rat for 15 plus years.so i am needing to know where to start i am joining the gym again today.i am able to make it to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.can not decide if i should do the full body work out like upper mon,lower tues then upper thurs lower friday.or do the chest and trics mon,back and bics tuesday etc.so i guese my guestion is i need a work out routine for a fat out of shape 34 year old.thanks for any help.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Start with full body, its simple enough, and not a complex one. heck do the Body For Life workout for the first couple months even.

http://bodyforlife.com/library/exercise/weight-training
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    hey guys i guese you would call me a newbie seeing i have not workred out or done any thing in at least 5 years.but before that i was a gym rat for 15 plus years.so i am needing to know where to start i am joining the gym again today.i am able to make it to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.can not decide if i should do the full body work out like upper mon,lower tues then upper thurs lower friday.or do the chest and trics mon,back and bics tuesday etc.so i guese my guestion is i need a work out routine for a fat out of shape 34 year old.thanks for any help.
    Start off by acclimatizing your body to training again. Even though you have trained before, you would start out like a beginner yes. Full-Body sessions would be best, and you can ease into splits 4-8 weeks later, once your body is back into training mode.

I recommend that you review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - there is an entire section on training, with a sample training programme for a beginner included in the article. It also contains comprehensive advice and information re nutrition as well as training for fat loss, since it sounds like you might want that.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM
  3. How long before the balls come back????
    By srx600 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 09:25 PM
  4. Back from long break
    By Crazyie88 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:24 PM
  5. How long does it take to get it back?
    By rysigpi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 04:09 PM