newbie wanting to get back in the game after long long brake

1. Banned
    Answers

newbie wanting to get back in the game after long long brake

hey guys i guese you would call me a newbie seeing i have not workred out or done any thing in at least 5 years.but before that i was a gym rat for 15 plus years.so i am needing to know where to start i am joining the gym again today.i am able to make it to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.can not decide if i should do the full body work out like upper mon,lower tues then upper thurs lower friday.or do the chest and trics mon,back and bics tuesday etc.so i guese my guestion is i need a work out routine for a fat out of shape 34 year old.thanks for any help.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Start with full body, its simple enough, and not a complex one. heck do the Body For Life workout for the first couple months even.

http://bodyforlife.com/library/exercise/weight-training
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    hey guys i guese you would call me a newbie seeing i have not workred out or done any thing in at least 5 years.but before that i was a gym rat for 15 plus years.so i am needing to know where to start i am joining the gym again today.i am able to make it to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.can not decide if i should do the full body work out like upper mon,lower tues then upper thurs lower friday.or do the chest and trics mon,back and bics tuesday etc.so i guese my guestion is i need a work out routine for a fat out of shape 34 year old.thanks for any help.
    Start off by acclimatizing your body to training again. Even though you have trained before, you would start out like a beginner yes. Full-Body sessions would be best, and you can ease into splits 4-8 weeks later, once your body is back into training mode.

I recommend that you review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - there is an entire section on training, with a sample training programme for a beginner included in the article. It also contains comprehensive advice and information re nutrition as well as training for fat loss, since it sounds like you might want that.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 11:48 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM
  3. How long before the balls come back????
    By srx600 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 09:25 PM
  4. Back from long break
    By Crazyie88 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:24 PM
  5. How long does it take to get it back?
    By rysigpi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 04:09 PM