- 01-02-2011, 05:42 PM
new workout please!!!
hi im a college student who is home for break and has cancelled my gym membership because lifting is free at school. I have 40 lb dumbbells and need a workout plan till i can get back to my school gym? I also have a sledge hammer and a tire set up in my yard. If anybody can help me with a workout regimine, it would be greatly appreciated.
- 01-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Mike Mahler has some good stuff for at home strength workouts, can you set up a dipping station and some pullups, I use the rafters in my garage. I would do something like this 3-4 days a week.
Hammer swingsx15 rep
Lungesx25 yards down and back
Single Leg SLDLx7 reps per leg
Standing DB militaryx15 reps
Speed DB rowsx7 reps
Zottman curlsx12 reps
Tire flipx25 yards
Just do all those in a circuit style, rest 3 minutes or so in between sets, 3-4 times through should do it for you, weights and cardio all in one.
- 01-06-2011, 04:35 PM
thank you this is exactely the kind of workout i was looking for...who is mike mahler?
does he have a website or something i can look at?
01-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 57Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:08 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM