Forearms and biceps
- 09-15-2010, 01:10 PM
- 09-15-2010, 01:22 PM
- 6'2" 223 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Try some high rep, and or high frequency forearm curls. Veiny and cutting is gonna come from diet.
Check the latest issue of muscle and fitness, with Stallone on the cover. I believe he talks about the diet and training he performed for Expendables. His main focus was forearm training, because there are a lot of shots in the movie where you see his forearm, so he really wanted to focus his training on that aspect.
- 09-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks I'll check into that today.
09-21-2010, 11:10 AM
I did a modified tricep pullup and after I finished when I tried to grip it felt like my fingers and my palm were similar magnetic forces lmao they would not close. thanks for the input.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xpin2winx in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2009, 04:03 PM
- By dcf143 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM
- By drewh10987 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 31Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:20 AM
- By 01yz426 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2006, 02:57 PM
- By poppin13 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:25 PM