need a new split
- 05-25-2010, 03:55 PM
need a new split
My gym will not be open on Sundays anymore, so I figured its time to change things up.
I have to do legs on Saturday due to my job. I did legs once on a work day and almost died haha
So suggestions please
Saturday ~ legs
If it matters, I'm looking to build lean muscle.
- 05-25-2010, 04:13 PM
No ones going to make you a split, you have to make one up yourself then ask for it to be critiqued. Asking for a 6-day a week split for lean muscle is like bringing a kid into a candy store saying they can only get 1 thing.
Experience? what styles are you familiar with?
- 05-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Monday - shoulders / triceps
Tuesday - back / biceps
Wednesday - off
Thursday - chest
Friday - ...not sure yet
Saturday - legs
05-25-2010, 09:09 PM
God I love 'split' threads!
The best split in the world goes like this (JK!):
Mon:Chest, Triceps, Neck work
Tues: Lats, Low & Mid Traps, Bi's, Forearm work
Wed: Quads, Glutes, Calves
Thurs: Shouders, Upper Traps
Fri: Low Back, Hamstrings, Abs
Rest, or just repeat. 5 days between groups feels optimal for me
05-25-2010, 09:13 PM
For a 6-day a week split, my contest split was:
Mon: Chest, Shoulder, Traps, Triceps
Tues: Low Back, Lats, Bicep, Forearm, Neck
Wed: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Calves
Thur: Chest, Shoulder, Traps, Triceps
Fri: Lats, Bicep, Forearm, Neck
Sat: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, Calves
05-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the replies, dudes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ammoarsenal in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:33 PM
- By ianm4208 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2010, 03:12 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
- By bull8t in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 02:26 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2006, 01:49 PM