please help!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

please help!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

please help!!!

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I've been lurking for a while, and love the forum. Haven't had much to say or ask really untill now.

I'm a 31 year old mixed martial artist with about three years of lifting, and a VERY clean diet.

In training, I was swept to the inside of my shin... and the kick broke my shin. I'm now in a full leg cast from knee to toes for the next eight weeks. The pain I can deal with the pain (in fact I finished the rest of training after the break), but the idea of not training for 2 months is KILLING me.

I'm looking for ideas for training, anything that can be done on one leg. If the training can be done at home, thats a real bonus, as it's my right leg that's broken- and so I can't drive.

Can cardio of any kind be performed? Should I still supplement? Seriously, any input at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

Mike

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

i sorry to hear about your injury. if i was in a condition like yours i would invest in some DB's and or a bench. you can still work the upper body.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

get a wheelchair and do some fast laps around the block, thatll be good for cardio and your upper body.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

If you get a wheelchair you could do dips, and I'd do sit ups and push ups. For cardio doesnt seems like u couldnt do much of anything that would be helpful with one leg. But atleast keep your core in shape and damn maybe 2 months of doing that might be beneficial.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Maybe invest in one of those perfect pullup things. The added weight of the cast would be good. I know those things aren't always light.