Lose Fat without Losing Weight?

AdaptOvercome

Awards
So, I am kind of new to the whole bodybuilding thing, and am looking for a little bit of help. Does anyone know, the best way to go in terms of burning fat without losing alot of weight. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but like I said, I am kind of new to all of this. Any help would be great, thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrient timing!

Consume your calories, most specifically carbohydrates around your resistance training and undertake your cardiovascular training in an insulin free environment. If done correctly it can be done in a surplus state to recomp (gain lbm/burn adipose). Done in a deficit you can lean out well without losing lbm.

AdaptOvercome

Awards
what kind of "resistance training" do you mean. That is something else I am having a problem with is finding a good routine as far as building mass. See, I'm in the military and finding someone who knows what they are talking about on a ship in the middle of the ocean is next to impossible.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Nutrient timing!

Consume your calories, most specifically carbohydrates around your resistance training and undertake your cardiovascular training in an insulin free environment. If done correctly it can be done in a surplus state to recomp (gain lbm/burn adipose). Done in a deficit you can lean out well without losing lbm.
kind of a newb ? to go along with this. so dave are you suggesting doing cardio with no carbs in your system?