2 a day Workouts?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
hey im a newb. im on my first week of the Trifecta stack by LG sciences and was wondering if it would be ok to workout a same muscle group 2 times at seperate parts of the day? i do not have a gym membership:( but i do have a dip and pullup station in my garage with a curl bar and a weighted vest. now i know this wont get me huge but was just wondering if i worked the same muscle group out for 30 mins at 2 dif. times of the day, would this increase my size a little bit?

i usually workout my chest and shoulders first, then later on about 3-4 hours after would workout my core.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle is built when you are out of the gym. In fact, you actually burn muscle mass when you lift. The reason your muscles look bigger is due to increased blood flow (pretty much the exact same concept as an erection). It usually dissipates within an hour of working out.

Lifting twice per day isn't going to build muscle any more effectively. It'll just cause you to have this increased blood flow effect twice per day.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i know that during the workout ur not actually building muscle but u build muscle with what you do after. im takeing AMP mass XXX after my workouts.
just saying will working the same muscle group out at 2 dif times of the day rip the fibers a bit more and create an "opportunity" for more growth or just cause atrophy?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will probably only prolong and delay recovery. Not a god idea, IMO.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok ty for you input. ill just stick to my 2 aday workouts utilizing seperate muscle groups. ty

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would probably have more growth/hypertrophy if you lifted only once a day. You expend a lot of nutrients when you lift, and those need to be restored...

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
hey im a newb. im on my first week of the Trifecta stack by LG sciences and was wondering if it would be ok to workout a same muscle group 2 times at seperate parts of the day? i do not have a gym membership:( but i do have a dip and pullup station in my garage with a curl bar and a weighted vest. now i know this wont get me huge but was just wondering if i worked the same muscle group out for 30 mins at 2 dif. times of the day, would this increase my size a little bit?

i usually workout my chest and shoulders first, then later on about 3-4 hours after would workout my core.
Some bodybuilders do this and see great results. These bodybuilders are also using steroids and have awesome recoveries. For the average guy, especially the average newb, I would stick with working out once a day for no more than one hour.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
lets clarify, im not really a newb to fitness, ive been doing it for a lil while now on and off. i am in good shape have a good body and also have an 8 pack, ill have pic up soon enough.
im pretty strong i use to bench 210 x10reps 4 sets at only 155 lbs. when i had a gym mem.

the reason i was asking this is because i did read arcticles about bodybuilders doing this. i am currently using the trifecta stack. and AMP mass XXX. im just trying to get pumped up fast.

thestudent333

Awards
Time and patience are Your best friend when approaching bodybuilding. Lifting twice a day may result to overtraining fast. Doing a quilty split training program is your best bet. I wouldn't rely on pros training program since many are on large amounts of gear and hgh to help reover from such extreme workout regimes.

thestudent333

Awards
Also since working out at home, as I do too, a great investment would be a pair of interchangable dumbells and an adjustable ench. You can find them cheap and will broaden your trainig emensley

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ty for all this good input ive learned a thing or two from yall.