UMMMM? Weird Nipple Question

Rommel65

Awards
So....This has happened to me before while running or doing other cardio. My shirt rubs against my nipples and rubs them raw, they bleed and then scab over for a few days. I had a white Tank on today, and it looked like I was lactaiting blood when I was done. No, my nipples are not big, but really? This sucks, it has only happened like 4 times in my life but it is embarsssing. Is it the shirt? Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas? Please save the wise cracks, chances are I may have heard them today.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its normal brah, a lot of people get nipple chafing from cardio.. It has never happened to me though...

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Never for me either. Try wearing a snug wife beater that doesn't move around under your other shirt.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Never had my nipples bleed, that just doesnt sound right, but the chafing and irritation Ive felt before. Unless this happens to you everyday, then it has to be related to the shirt and/or other garments you were wearing while running or cardio, or whatever. I strongly disagree on the wifebeater tank, stay away from anything too tight, especially ribbed material, I would say to search out a nice soft cotton/blend Tshirt for when you workout, for instance, hanes makes one called the perfect T, you can get it anywhere, from Kmart to Kohls to Macys, and there only a few bucks if you shop around for the best price. Give it a try and I hope it helps.

Rommel65

Awards
Same thing today. I had a scab over it, but cardio+shirt+sweat ripped it off and made it worse. I actually had to stop because of the pain. Maybe because its so cold in the gym? It was only 4 degrees out this morning. WTF, it was a different shirt and a softer material. Maybe I'll just put tape over em before cardio.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Vasoline, or a light weight tape. Seriously lol. I only get it when i run for extended periods of time, around mile 8. I don't get it as severe as you, but my roomy does once in a while and he started using petroleum jelly.

Rommel65

Awards
Yep

Vasoline, or a light weight tape. Seriously lol. I only get it when i run for extended periods of time, around mile 8. I don't get it as severe as you, but my roomy does once in a while and he started using petroleum jelly.
I've been doing about 5 a day while on this cut. And I'm going at like 8 min mile pace...not bad for a big guy. But since I've upped the cardio and intensisty of it....man, I'm almost nip-less. I'll try the jelly, it stains though huh? Oh well, better than blood. Thanks

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Yea it does. Thats why masking tape isnt a bad idea, it's funny but it works lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Never bled before but been close. I think it is the shirt or the fabric softener. IDK but I just put some cloth tape (aka medical tape) over them.

kng229

Awards
Never had my nipples bleed, that just doesnt sound right, but the chafing and irritation Ive felt before. Unless this happens to you everyday, then it has to be related to the shirt and/or other garments you were wearing while running or cardio, or whatever. I strongly disagree on the wifebeater tank, stay away from anything too tight, especially ribbed material, I would say to search out a nice soft cotton/blend Tshirt for when you workout, for instance, hanes makes one called the perfect T, you can get it anywhere, from Kmart to Kohls to Macys, and there only a few bucks if you shop around for the best price. Give it a try and I hope it helps.
I've never had it nearly that severe, but I agree with RoadBlock.. the material seems to make a big difference for me.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
run without a shirt on. i know it might be outa the question now that its the winter time but hell itll work]

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
i've never heard of this happening to anybody...but yall have given some good advise such as the tape and jelly and shirtless. could we get a pic of this tho? i'm interested to see what it looks like...

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
It's just nipples getting chafed and since they poke out a bit they tend to get chafed extremely easy for some and can cause slight bleeding.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i've never heard of this happening to anybody...but yall have given some good advise such as the tape and jelly and shirtless. could we get a pic of this tho? i'm interested to see what it looks like...
yeah and if you have pics of any of the nipples of attractive women in your neighborhood that would help too...... you know so we can access the average nipple for your area specifically......

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
yeah and if you have pics of any of the nipples of attractive women in your neighborhood that would help too...... you know so we can access the average nipple for your area specifically......
lmao:goodpost: