GET BIG

deadlift18

Awards
I am requesting an overall best 7 day routine to stack on as much muscle as possible. Im going to take measurements before and after 8 weeks see how much progress i have made. This is the first time iv'e actually tracked my progress, measurement wise, so im looking to get the most out of it. My diet will be nothing fancy, basically a high calorie,high protein, clean diet. I will also be taking mass fx. Never tried it before so i've decided to give it a shot and possible creatine and some sort of NO. Not sure yet. So if anyone could give me some solid mass building routines for mostly shoulders(my weak area) i would also like to try new things with arms and legs. Open to any suggestions.:bigok:

RobbyG66

Awards
Try the westside template. Also if your looking to get as big and strong as possible I wouldn't worry about your diet being clean. This is from a power lifter/ strongman point of view, but clean only gets you so far. I'll cut off any unwanted fat later. Also no one here is going to hand you a personalized program. Do the research and it will pay off.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
Mcdonalds 3-4 times a day and you will be HYOOGE! Good luck!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the advanced 5x5 and throw in military presses and raises for the shoulders, but that's only a 3-day routine.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Agree with the above; if you're focusing on size in a short term, don't over focus on the "clean" diet. If you're trying to gain only 100% lean muscle mass, diet is important, but your gains will be slower. If you're going to bulk, then plan on eating everything that's not nailed down and then plan on cutting later. You want to make sure there is a caloric surplus and your body has everything it needs to grow. That DOES NOT mean pizza is acceptable for 5 meals a day though. I'm on week # 3 of 8 eating 6,000 calories a day, and believe me it hurts. My alarm goes off every 3 hours and I have to force myself to eat. My training is a modified HST program that served me well last run I did. I made marked gains in strength, and some smaller gains in size. HST training typically increases hardness and density, but with the caloric surplus I made size and weight gains as well. Good luck, and remember with the exception of chemical supplementation, gains are achieved more through consistency and dedication.

deadlift18

Awards
well i gained alot from that and it makes me a lot happier knowing i can gain alot not eating clean because i guess i was all about that before but i also NEED to gain more pull ups im at around 11 or 12 and i would like to be 16+. what is the best thing to do besides just doing more pull ups (obviously) to gain more while gaining more mass?

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Not sure I really understand what the question in there is. Are you asking how to gain the ability to complete more pull-ups, or how to gain more mass overall?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
well i gained alot from that and it makes me a lot happier knowing i can gain alot not eating clean because i guess i was all about that before but i also NEED to gain more pull ups im at around 11 or 12 and i would like to be 16+. what is the best thing to do besides just doing more pull ups (obviously) to gain more while gaining more mass?
http://www.powerathletesmag.com/archives/seven/pullups.htm

http://humanmachine.wordpress.com/2007/06/22/grease-the-groove-for-strength/