? on my workout

lorenzo614

Awards
Hello looking for some help on a new workout I was going to be running for 5 weeks. I was going to run 3 sets max and go for mass.

Sun:chest,bi's
Mon.legs
Tues:shoulders,tri's
Wed:cardio
Thur:back
Fri: repeat cycle

I am still trying to put exercises together but was going to go 3 sets on all exercises.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well what kind of feedback are u looking for? Not sure what kind of help u are after.

lorenzo614

Awards
Well what kind of feedback are u looking for? Not sure what kind of help u are after.
This was a workout I was going to apply and I was looking for some critiques or suggestions on this suggested plan. The more opinions and information gained would only be helpful in attaining more knowledge to tweak my workout plan. Just looking for basic feedback like, too much, too little sets, over training, or looks good. I was just brain storming on workouts and posted this for critiques by others with an affinity for training and sharing knowledge. I feel that there is a lot of individuals on this site that are very educated and why not ask for help? Thanks in advance!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well explain your split. Because u have days but on Friday it says repeat cycle. Does it matter what days u lift on or just a rotation.

Doesn't look bad. I have done the whole chest/bi split and it wasnt too bad. Nothing seems to interfer with each other too much unless u r doing crazy volume.

lorenzo614

Awards
Well explain your split. Because u have days but on Friday it says repeat cycle. Does it matter what days u lift on or just a rotation.

Doesn't look bad. I have done the whole chest/bi split and it wasnt too bad. Nothing seems to interfer with each other too much unless u r doing crazy volume.
It is just a rotation..sunday-back/bi monday-legs/abs tues. should/tri wed-cardio thurs back and onfriday the whole rotation will start over again

lorenzo614

Awards
Does this split look ok to those with knowledge??

lorenzo614

Awards
People..... think this is a good split?????

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is different. You should try it for a couple weeks with just the three sets, and see if you need to add more volume as you go on. With the low amount of sets you'll be doing, the split seems fine for recovery purposes.

lorenzo614

Awards
Everybody is different. You should try it for a couple weeks with just the three sets, and see if you need to add more volume as you go on. With the low amount of sets you'll be doing, the split seems fine for recovery purposes.
Thanks bro