? on my workout
- 10-26-2009, 10:45 PM
? on my workout
Hello looking for some help on a new workout I was going to be running for 5 weeks. I was going to run 3 sets max and go for mass.
Fri: repeat cycle
I am still trying to put exercises together but was going to go 3 sets on all exercises.
- 10-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Feedback would be helpful please
- 10-28-2009, 05:41 AM
Well what kind of feedback are u looking for? Not sure what kind of help u are after.
10-28-2009, 10:36 AM
10-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Well explain your split. Because u have days but on Friday it says repeat cycle. Does it matter what days u lift on or just a rotation.
Doesn't look bad. I have done the whole chest/bi split and it wasnt too bad. Nothing seems to interfer with each other too much unless u r doing crazy volume.
10-28-2009, 11:32 PM
10-29-2009, 11:28 PM
Does this split look ok to those with knowledge??
10-30-2009, 09:38 PM
People..... think this is a good split?????
10-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Everybody is different. You should try it for a couple weeks with just the three sets, and see if you need to add more volume as you go on. With the low amount of sets you'll be doing, the split seems fine for recovery purposes.
Think training's hard,. try losing!
10-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 57Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:40 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:52 AM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM