thurs- traps w/ cleans
fri- back w/ deadlifts, calves
sat- cardio
sun- rest

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
looks ok, but personally i do one body part a day with two days rest...but thats just what works for me...do work!

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
mon- chest,back,abs
tues- legs,calves
wed- shoulder,biceps,tricpes,abs
thurs- traps w/ cleans
fri- back w/ deadlifts, calves
sat- cardio
sun- rest
move wednesdays workout to saturday to give some time to recover and it wont mess with the splits you have going

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I'm not too fond of it! lol I guess it all depends on your goals, but i9t seems like you are cramming too many bigger bodyparts into one workout - especially on Monday. Just my 2 cents.

Maybe list your goals and we can help a little more.

Woody29

Awards
I understand what your saying rantorcha, but the chest and back workout is not really weight based. There are a little weight involved exercises, but it is mostly push-ups and pull-ups. And really the workout and what days are based off of p90x workouts, with not as much cardio as what p90x offered.

Woody29

Awards
But I decided to add cardio in on wednesday and move wednesdays workout to saturday. So it look like this now,

Mon- chest,back,abs
Tues- legs,calves
Wed- cardio,abs
Thurs- cleans,traps
Fri- lats,deadlifts,calves,abs
Sat- shoulders,biceps,triceps
Sun- cardio/rest

Right now, I'm 5'11 185-190. My goal is to get to around 210, gaining that 20 pounds in mostly muscle. Overall getting stronger and bigger. Will post pics when I can.

I played D2 football my freshman year, came back home to focus on studies because the University I went to did not offer my degree. Starting eating unhealthy, got up to around 195, cut back to 185 and quit lifting for about 2months this past summer. I just recently got back into it and I am ready to achieve my goal, and this past week started the first week of that workout regiment above.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just switch it to a push/pull routine? Might be less confusing or just a split.
Here is an example of what I did for a while.
Chest
Back/Bi's
Shoulder's/Tri's
Legs
Then if you really want you can throw an arms day after leg day then rest.
Can you possibly show your work-out in more detail? If your doing Shoulders/Bi's/Tri's, you might have to much volume and if your doing chest/back, it might also be to much.
Maybe try
Mon- chest, shoulders, abs
Tues- legs,calves
Wed- cardio,abs
Thurs- deadlifts, cleans,traps
Fri- back,calves,abs
Sat- biceps,triceps
Sun- cardio/rest