Anyone sleep more after working out legs?
- 08-18-2009, 04:29 PM
- 08-18-2009, 04:35 PM
08-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Maybe sometimes if i wear myself the hell out i will, but usually im pretty regularly sleep deprived lol
08-18-2009, 11:10 PM
08-19-2009, 04:12 AM
that is a good leg day when u go home and pass out! haha yah man i feel like a train hit me when i wake up after squats.
08-19-2009, 08:06 AM
08-19-2009, 09:29 AM
Now that I think about it is true for me too. I usaully can only stay asleep for like 7 hours on any regular day and I feel good, but after a leg day I wake up after like 8 or 8.5 hours and I'm still tired. Weird...
08-19-2009, 10:08 AM
Same with me. I sleep like death all through the night after a good legs day. Even the next day Ill feel lethargic until the DOMs goes away.
When i walk into work looking like theres a stick up my ass my co-workers pretty much know I just had a legs day....
08-19-2009, 10:09 AM
08-19-2009, 11:22 AM
08-19-2009, 12:51 PM
I've been wanting to ask this for a long time. Anyone else stay up later on squat days finding it harder to fall asleep? It's been very apparent the last few months that when I squat I end up staying up really late like 3-4 hours later than normal. I just keep eating but I cutoff carbs like every other day but I'm still wide awake. Sometimes I've stayed up all night because of it and it totally screws up my schedule. I still only sleep 8-9 hours though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shotdead42 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2009, 07:20 PM
- By shotdead42 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2009, 04:12 PM
- By TheDiesel85 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:14 PM
- By Delta Force in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2008, 12:10 AM
- By soseg in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:52 PM