clean and press
- 03-13-2009, 12:32 PM
- 03-13-2009, 12:42 PM
- 5'9" 209 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Absolutely... Keep the weight lighter and shoot for sets of 12-15. That will be like a cardio workout all by itself.
- 03-13-2009, 12:43 PM
03-13-2009, 12:46 PM
One of themost respected games in olympics and prolly one of my favorites for a more than 1 workout where delts legs tris bis back are put in one excercise!
03-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Hey I got and ex bar and also got dumbells too. But I dont have a barbell. Would the barbbell be better than using either ex bar or dumbells for better output and better results? Thats one question I forgot to mention
03-13-2009, 01:20 PM
To save money I want to use the dumbells first and get my technique right. I see some uses kettlebells but I got 2 25 and 2 40 lbs so I will use them work up and when I need more weight I will buy more. Just right now I am looking for more complex stuff to add
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
K I think i got one its using dumbells for clean and press and when you explode froma squat position and raising the dumbells twist them like an arnold press! What do you think about that?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Markusrulezzz in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-19-2011, 03:23 PM
- By Champ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 34Last Post: 04-01-2009, 01:19 AM
- By tabcat29 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2009, 10:52 PM
- By drguitar78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2007, 04:53 PM
- By afboy143 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:54 AM