clean and press
- 03-13-2009, 11:32 AM
- 03-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Absolutely... Keep the weight lighter and shoot for sets of 12-15. That will be like a cardio workout all by itself.
03-13-2009, 11:43 AM
03-13-2009, 11:46 AM
One of themost respected games in olympics and prolly one of my favorites for a more than 1 workout where delts legs tris bis back are put in one excercise!
03-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Hey I got and ex bar and also got dumbells too. But I dont have a barbell. Would the barbbell be better than using either ex bar or dumbells for better output and better results? Thats one question I forgot to mention
03-13-2009, 12:20 PM
To save money I want to use the dumbells first and get my technique right. I see some uses kettlebells but I got 2 25 and 2 40 lbs so I will use them work up and when I need more weight I will buy more. Just right now I am looking for more complex stuff to add
03-13-2009, 01:27 PM
K I think i got one its using dumbells for clean and press and when you explode froma squat position and raising the dumbells twist them like an arnold press! What do you think about that?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gutterpump in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-01-2015, 09:54 PM
- By Clean Machine in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
- By Champ in forum Training ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:19 AM
- By tabcat29 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2009, 09:52 PM
- By paulygon in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2008, 06:54 PM