Bulking but want loose lil fat in belly

shotdead42

Awards
I'm bulking up right now and i'm trying to gain as much as i can. i'm eating as much food(good food) as i could.
I got like a "beer belly" sorta that runs in the family, and i'm not at that stage YET. But i can see just a lil more fat around my stomach area; since i'm bulking up.
i dont got fat at all, i think i'm at around lil less then 4% body fat.(yea its not alot).

but in order to control that fat around the belly area, i dont want to do cardio; so wuts the best thing to do? just ab exercices?

thanks,

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm bulking up right now and i'm trying to gain as much as i can. i'm eating as much food(good food) as i could.
I got like a "beer belly" sorta that runs in the family, and i'm not at that stage YET. But i can see just a lil more fat around my stomach area; since i'm bulking up.
i dont got fat at all, i think i'm at around lil less then 4% body fat.(yea its not alot).

but in order to control that fat around the belly area, i dont want to do cardio; so wuts the best thing to do? just ab exercices?

thanks,
First... I wanna see pics to see if you are in fact under 4%. Second... It is highly unlikely you will be able to only put on lean muscle, without putting on a little fat, especially if you are in fact 4%. There are a number of approaches to the gains you want. In reality, it is going to be very difficult to put on any type of poundage when you are 4% bf.

shotdead42

Awards
alrite thanks, yea it might be 4 but i ahvtn done or tried a real 100% test of the real way of measureing body fast but it said it on an electrical scale, might be off but iunno.
ill prob just do more ab workout and just eating more.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
so. you're at 4% body fat and want to get rid of belly fat?!

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
lol u should be telling us what to do to get down to 4% body fat..

o I bench 555 for 12 anyone know what i can do to get that up a bit? haha sorry had too.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
no way are you 4%! pics pics pics!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yeah that would be like stallone in First blood Part II.........and I didn't see any belly fat on him!

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
lol u should be telling us what to do to get down to 4% body fat..

o I bench 555 for 12 anyone know what i can do to get that up a bit? haha sorry had too.
ya man 100g creatine each day with 1,000g protein should do the trick :rofl:

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Actually, I think 4% bf isn't healthy at all! It's way too low. IMO, only bodybuilders in competition or marathon runners will have that bf percentage...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you used a scale, it is terribly wrong lol. If you are wanting to prevent belly fat while on a bulk? Cortisol blocker and fish oil maybe? You are still gonna put on some belly fat if you are bulking correctly.

Also, ab workouts will not prevent belly fat. Strict diet prevents belly fat.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been at 4% bodyfat? And how are your organs? Have you gotten any blood tests done lately?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
If you really are sub 10% bf and looking to put on a bit of muscle while losing fat (sans AAS) be sure to check out UD2.0. It's pretty intense of a diet/training program but it will help you with your goals.

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
I gotta agree with Aggrivated, I call shenanigans on this. Even at 147# you would be utterly SHREDDED at 4% body fat

THIS is what 4% looks like:

And this is what it would look like at your size:

Do you look like that? If not, you probably do not have sub 5% body fat. 10% is more likely if you have anything that even approaches a belly, 7-8% is six pack territory for most people.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
i gotta see these pics man tell me how to get down to 4% lol thats not even healthy dude as above unless your training for a competition or marathon then i understand but you need to eat!!! man go stuff yourself at a buffet get to atleast 7% thats where the six pack range is for most people and thats hard enough to get to