- 11-25-2008, 10:04 AM
- 11-28-2008, 04:32 PM
- 6'2" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If your shoulder is bad enough to need surgery I would lay off man. Just rehab it after surgery and then when you're ready to go you shouldn't have any problem getting stronger than you previously were.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 57Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:08 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM