- 10-25-2008, 11:28 AM
As a 33 year old weight lifter I have on and off again elbow problems. Has anyone tried a home ultrasound unit and if you did, does anyone know which one is the best. I take the proper supps. However, heavy heavy lifting puts strains on my elbows and I want to see if there is something I can do at home.
- 10-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Ultrasound does NOTHING for my patients in a clinical settting, let alone with a home unit. Supposedly "good" units cost 2-3K. I'd search for a different solution to your problem.
- 10-29-2008, 10:33 PM
You could try seeing a chiroprator or an ART practioners. Most of them have ultrasound and stim machines.
Similar Forum Threads
- By clint3612 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
- By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2007, 06:15 PM
- By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2007, 03:11 PM
- By djl in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2007, 10:05 PM
- By "THE TICK" in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2002, 12:37 PM