- 10-25-2008, 10:28 AM
As a 33 year old weight lifter I have on and off again elbow problems. Has anyone tried a home ultrasound unit and if you did, does anyone know which one is the best. I take the proper supps. However, heavy heavy lifting puts strains on my elbows and I want to see if there is something I can do at home.
- 10-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Ultrasound does NOTHING for my patients in a clinical settting, let alone with a home unit. Supposedly "good" units cost 2-3K. I'd search for a different solution to your problem.
10-29-2008, 09:33 PM
You could try seeing a chiroprator or an ART practioners. Most of them have ultrasound and stim machines.
Similar Forum Threads
- By clint3612 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2008, 03:52 PM
- By crazypete in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:17 AM
- By Draven in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:54 PM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2003, 09:57 AM
- By "THE TICK" in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2002, 11:37 AM