throwing up during and after a workout???
- 10-13-2008, 09:00 PM
- 10-13-2008, 09:02 PM
are you doing supersets? the only time i've ever seen that was when my old workout partner tried to keep up with me and his pulse got too high.
maybe take a longer break in between sets?
10-13-2008, 09:09 PM
yah i think its the breaks , i aint resting enough between sets
cause im doing heavy sets and drop sets... with 15sec break for the drop set...
10-13-2008, 09:17 PM
okay, try this. try doing your heavy set, then a dropset, then taking 1-2 minute break before starting again. thats the only thing i can possibly think of.
10-15-2008, 05:33 PM
I regret nothing.
10-15-2008, 05:47 PM
10-15-2008, 06:13 PM
10-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShadowFury in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:44 PM
- By SWOLL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:07 PM
- By thebear in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2006, 10:53 AM
- By PumpingIron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-18-2006, 05:05 PM
- By RRAdam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2005, 09:44 PM