ThermoGum Investor Rewards Gold Program!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...here's the program we're going to launch.

In order to help mitigate the cost of the website launch (which was way more extensive than initially envisioned), we need to raise some capital. We are introducing a very special program, that will offer rewards worth hundreds of dollars.

This program will launch most likely tomorrow, with orders going live this weekend.

We are debuting the improved FULL ON Raspberry CinnamInferno and VB-12, available in bulk discounts, as well as first grabs for SolarSorb and Banana Mania T-gum and "new products for testing."

As well, ThermoGum has purchased some of the remaining RPN stock and will be offering some unbeatable deals (Eviscerate, 2 for $50...ONLY 200 AVAILABLE).

Here's the business end....ThermoGum will accept up to 200 investors. Each will put in $100 and in return we are looking at 2 options. First would be a ThermoGum.com gift card valued at between $400-$500.

Second, would be 40% off all regular orders for a period of 1 year (sales like the Eviscerate sale would obviously NOT be available for discount).

Would like some feedback here as to which options you would prefer.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Matt, I really like the idea if it helps you out. I will gladly be an investor. The discount seems like it would be more beneficial for the company to keep some capital. I'm down either way.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Matt, I really like the idea if it helps you out. I will gladly be an investor. The discount seems like it would be more beneficial for the company to keep some capital. I'm down either way.
I'm down for 100 and a Med t shirt lol (inside jk)

Option one for me..First would be a ThermoGum.com gift card valued at between $400-$500.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either one option would be fine - they both really equate to about the same amount of product, provided I spend ~$400-$500.

That would keep me stocked in VB-12 and SolarSorb for a while. And I need that; feels like I'm living off of cobalamin and cholecalciferol these days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either one option would be fine - they both really equate to about the same amount of product, provided I spend ~$400-$500.

That would keep me stocked in VB-12 and SolarSorb for a while. And I need that; feels like I'm living off of cobalamin and cholecalciferol these days.
My body is craving D3 all the time. I think it's been so long since I have had healthy levels that my supplementation of late has made all the difference in the world.

My bodyweight fluctuations seems to have leveled as well...strange.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My body is craving D3 all the time. I think it's been so long since I have had healthy levels that my supplementation of late has made all the difference in the world.

My bodyweight fluctuations seems to have leveled as well...strange.
I'm inside ALL THE TIME, so I'm pretty sure I'm deficient in the stuff. I know what you mean about the difference it makes - a few days without D3 and I begin to really feel rundown.

Do you know what the dosage will be on Solarsorb yet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm inside ALL THE TIME, so I'm pretty sure I'm deficient in the stuff. I know what you mean about the difference it makes - a few days without D3 and I begin to really feel rundown.

Do you know what the dosage will be on Solarsorb yet?
2000 iu

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this Matt. I would love to help get the site off the ground, and 100 dollars with that kind of turn compensation is very generous!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frustrating...we're just waiting on our SSL cert - and dealing with Tech Support overseas.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down for sure. The gift card would be my personal preference.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down for sure. The gift card would be my personal preference.
My developer just yelled at me. Apparently a gift card entails a tax and accounting nightmare.

Might just kick it up to 45% discount for a year.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do...thanks to all the supporters. You will be rewarded.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Let us know what to do Matt. We're with you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WEBSITE IS UP TO JOIN!

First 200 to sign up get 20% off first order...plus a special giveaway drawn from these users.

www.thermogum.com

Investor's Reward program will be available on Friday with gum preorder, VB-12 full order, and the Eviscerate deal!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt... Since the 400-500 dollar gift card is a no go, is there any way that you could maybe do 40% off plus free shipping for a year, or something along those lines rather than the 45% off?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'd invest so long as I get something solid in return and it is guaranteed and in writing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt... Since the 400-500 dollar gift card is a no go, is there any way that you could maybe do 40% off plus free shipping for a year, or something along those lines rather than the 45% off?
The way he also explained it to me is that free shipping becomes a cash equivalent which CANNOT be "sold".

I'll see if I can get a better explanation.

DH - it will all be in the signup page, and in writing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got word that we will be able to make an "members only" product section, with products such as the LCLT (ThermoGum brand) and closeouts purchased from RPN (Krillipid, Java 3-packs, etc)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Signed up

So friday the investors portion will be up ? Will we get an email about it ? Or just check the website on friday

Thanks again

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Signed up

So friday the investors portion will be up ? Will we get an email about it ? Or just check the website on friday

Thanks again
We're putting together a full emailed announcement.

Just finishing up the UPS shipping rate module.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To clarify: The Investor Rewards Club members will have access to a select group of product options that will NOT be available to standard members.

A special closeout purchase of RPN stock has been made and reserved as a reward, as well as some partner products (SlinSane, Clearshot Concentrate, etc).

This was done to allow investors to recoup ASAP and thank them for their investment and belief.

EDIT: Initial purchase was only 24 bottles of Clearshot Concentrate, but if you want a sneak peak of what to expect:

Regular Price $26.99
Member price (45% off) - $16.19

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man just let us know when you're ready to pull the trigger

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Investor Rewards Program is LIVE, Ladies and Gentlemen.

http://thermogum.com/TGSub52x80x1x0.aspx

Some product will be up Monday, along with several sneak-peak options. Look for VB-12, ready to ship, by Wednesday as well as that RPN Eviscerate, 2 for $50, special.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also coming aboard soon....select Xtreme Formulations product!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Paypal order submitted! BTW Matt when you were first proposing the thermogum you were talking about a more non-stim thermo recipe. I would love it if you guys came out with an effective non-stim so we could chew it all day and stack with our favorite stims.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paypal order submitted! BTW Matt when you were first proposing the thermogum you were talking about a more non-stim thermo recipe. I would love it if you guys came out with an effective non-stim so we could chew it all day and stack with our favorite stims.
Non-stim is MUCH more difficult...but I have the ingredient that we would be using here.

Haven't had much extra time to explore it, honestly. I'll let everyone in the Investor Club have first crack at beta testing.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Hope it pans out, but if it too much of a headache I get it. Thanks again.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Hi Matt

I just joined and paid via paypal

looking forward to the promotions

I also sent you a PM if you have a chance

Thanks again !

craigbowers

Awards
Some product will be up Monday, along with several sneak-peak options. Look for VB-12, ready to ship, by Wednesday as well as that RPN Eviscerate, 2 for $50, special.
Joined. Could we get some AlphaBurn on the site as well? Been OOS on Nutra for far too long...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joined. Could we get some AlphaBurn on the site as well? Been OOS on Nutra for far too long...
It will be up on Monday.

ThermoGum, in addition to the 200 Eviscerate purchased, bought:

Krillipid Balance
Java Lather Jumbos
Renegade stacks (soap and balm)
Alpha-Burn
NOxidant
some SlinSane from Genomyx
some assorted Xtreme Formulations proteins
some ClearShot Concentrate (great price)

and more!

These will all be in the Investor's Rewards Club product section initially.

Oh...and BOOYAH!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And these just arrived. We only have 24 of them initially, and they are not expected to last long.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Nice .. well worth the cost of admission !!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpin it up for my West coast peeps.

I assure you that 1-2 orders will pay for itself, as well as allowing us to get Banana Mania ThermoGum and the SolarSorb out that much quicker.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bump for one more investor!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Product will be going up over monday-tuesday. Not sure when we'll cut this program off for new investors.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Bump for thread and do you know when LCLT will be added ?

THanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards