ThermoGum Investor Rewards Gold Program!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully you still have a spot left by Thursday cause i'm in. I could use some more ThermoGum.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pricing posted was made before the IRC was offered. IRC members will receive an email tomorrow with pricing and product listing for the launch on Wednesday.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice!!! Can't wait fir eviscerate and java.... Along with everything else

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!!! Can't wait fir eviscerate and java.... Along with everything else
For those that want a sneak peak, the Eviscerate 2 for $50 deal will be for the IRC members. Regular price for the stack is $91

For the Java Lather 3-pack, since it was discontinued to most retailers and commissioned by ThermoGum, it will run $20 ($11 with IRC discount).

Let get one last push before we open the store up on Wednesday!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Nice can stock up on some Java lather

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to let everyone here know....the powers-that-be will be shutting down the ThermoGum forum here shortly.

My attempts to negotiate a stay of execution have failed.

Being out of stock for months at a time really killed our finances (Thanks, FDA), but I appreciate Bobo's trying to work with me for so long.

As soon as we get sufficient sales from the ThermoGum store, we will reinstate the ThermoGum forum here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN the meantime, we can make announcements via twitter (ThermoGum LLC) and Facebook (use the group option rather than the company option).

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
what about on MM forum ?

SOrry I may be one of the few but I dont use facebook or twitter

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about on MM forum ?

SOrry I may be one of the few but I dont use facebook or twitter
Would you be interested in Repping over there?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Sure without a doubt.Willing to helpout any way I can!

Pm me the details of what it entails

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that missed us while we were gone (a special thanks to Bobo for bringing us back early), the website is live and accepting orders.

DCP is selling VERY fast (around 20 left) and not expected to last the weekend.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff , Website works flawless and many deals are to be had !

Glad I signed up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will shipping be cheaper?
Yeah, we are working on negotiating UPS rates. They placed us in the "brand new account" category, but since we've already processed several dozen orders through them the rates will decrease with time. They didn't realize who they were dealing with.

Rates for US customers have been adjusted already, averaging around 10% of order.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was getting charged 9 bucks and change for 2 vb strip packs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was getting charged 9 bucks and change for 2 vb strip packs
When did you try to submit?

Should be down to around 4-5 bucks now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
over the weekend.
Do me a favor and check it again?

Or just shoot me a zip code and I will check it and get back to you.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered. Good deals to be had. Looking forward to some of the products from LiveLong...namely the 50% Icariin extract.

DBenedicto

Awards
i'm supportin you dsade, whoop whoop toptier feelsgoodman.jpeg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered. Good deals to be had. Looking forward to some of the products from LiveLong...namely the 50% Icariin extract.
they were nice enough to send me a bottle of the Icariin to test about 6 months ago...great great product at an excellent price. On par with bulk powder without the inconvenience of having to cap it.

I just gave in and snagged a bottle from inventory to try out again.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
When did you try to submit?

Should be down to around 4-5 bucks now.
I am not seeing the vb strips for 4-5 bucks. When I signed up for the IRC it was at 7.99 so I assumed I would be getting them for 4 and some change, but now its up to 12.99 :sad3: which brings it to 6.60

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not seeing the vb strips for 4-5 bucks. When I signed up for the IRC it was at 7.99 so I assumed I would be getting them for 4 and some change, but now its up to 12.99 :sad3: which brings it to 6.60
The idea for the IRC came after the initial products were added. $6.60 is over a dollar cheaper than all retailers. The prices had to be adjusted slightly to both NOT piss off every single retail account we have (destroying the company survival possibility) and to not lose our shirts by selling at cost.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense I was just wondering why you said 4-5 bucks 2 days ago. Not complaining, just confused by the post on Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense I was just wondering why you said 4-5 bucks 2 days ago. Not complaining, just confused by the post on Monday.
That post was in reference to his shipping charge, which was coming up $9 for 2 small items when it should have been $4-$5, not the cost of the product.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
My order came today .. Thanks for the fast shipment

I am impressed with the new Thermogum. They look more like razzles candy now and the flavor is much better/improved than before.

Also the VB-12 strips are cool. Excellent flavor also when its dissolving

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My order came today .. Thanks for the fast shipment

I am impressed with the new Thermogum. They look more like razzles candy now and the flavor is much better/improved than before.

Also the VB-12 strips are cool. Excellent flavor also when its dissolving
Sounds like you copied my order! I ordered the updated Thermogum to check out the new flavoring and I figured I'd give the VB-12 a whirl. Can't wait to get em.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you copied my order! I ordered the updated Thermogum to check out the new flavoring and I figured I'd give the VB-12 a whirl. Can't wait to get em.
Yea Great stuff

I also got some Eviscerate and Java lather. The soap is the best I used

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the reviews!!!

We were so excited to get the new flavor in..it is 100 times better than the other batches.

Nutraplanet will have replacement stock here within a week, but in the meantime that 50 piece bulk pack is such a great deal.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What do the vb strips taste like? Finally able to order last night... Can't wait for it!!! :hump:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do the vb strips taste like? Finally able to order last night... Can't wait for it!!! :hump:
Sort of a pomegranate-peppermint type flavor. They are listed as Peppermint, which is close enough.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this, but I just registered today and am signed up as an investor and my discount doesn't show up. Is there a code or something I put in, or should it recognize my email?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are a wonderful cinnamint. Really good actually. Try not to pop too many of them at one time ... or actually, feel free to do so. ;-).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I missed this, but I just registered today and am signed up as an investor and my discount doesn't show up. Is there a code or something I put in, or should it recognize my email?
Adam is saying that you registered twice. The discount was applied to your first account but the second account was causing redundancy issues.

The discount has been moved to the newer account. Make sure you have verified the account with the email link you were sent, then also make sure you are logged in.

The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Adam is saying that you registered twice. The discount was applied to your first account but the second account was causing redundancy issues.

The discount has been moved to the newer account. Make sure you have verified the account with the email link you were sent, then also make sure you are logged in.

The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Whoops, sorry about that...I had a feeling either I screwed up somewhere or it just took a little time to process. Tell adam I said sorry about that :sad3:

Is there any timeframe on when clearshot concentrate comes back in stock? If not, no biggie, just means I will get more gum instead :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoops, sorry about that...I had a feeling either I screwed up somewhere or it just took a little time to process. Tell adam I said sorry about that :sad3:

Is there any timeframe on when clearshot concentrate comes back in stock? If not, no biggie, just means I will get more gum instead :lol:
We have 24 in stock. With the current sale, they're like $15 or so.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
We have 24 in stock. With the current sale, they're like $15 or so.
It is telling me they are out of stock when I look on the page. Let me know if there is a customer service email or something that I should contact

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is telling me they are out of stock when I look on the page. Let me know if there is a customer service email or something that I should contact
I should have it resolved here in 15 minutes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have it resolved here in 15 minutes.
Clearshot Concentrate IN STOCK and for a hell of a good price after discount.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Clearshot Concentrate IN STOCK and for a hell of a good price after discount.
awesome, thanks for all the help Matt! I am making a decent size order (not huge by any means) and am already saving the hundred I spent to become an investor and then some, just a heads up to anyone still considering!

Look forward to trying all this stuff...I keep telling myself to take a break from stims, but it can wait :food:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0