What would you guys like to see us run specials on?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Are there any products you would like to see us run a special on? Or are there any product stacks that you would like to see on the site?

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a BL Follidrone/Formeron/Viron/Incinderine stack. I can't to seem to find all these items in one store.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Grocker,
We do offer a good many of the BLR stacks already but this is not one of them. We will have it posted by the end of the day! Thank you for your advice

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are there any products you would like to see us run a special on? Or are there any product stacks that you would like to see on the site?
Any way you can start selling Evomuse products? They are a good company that has a quality line of products.

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for putting this stack together. Unfortunately I will have to wait till next payday at the end of the month to jump on this. I spent all my supplement cash on the labor day sales. Hopefully Follidrone will be in stock by then.

I've been wanting to running this stack for awhile now but I didn't want to order from 2-3 different stores. Thanks again for putting this together. You guys are awesome.

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards
Wow, thanks for putting this stack together. Unfortunately I will have to wait till next payday at the end of the month to jump on this. I spent all my supplement cash on the labor day sales. Hopefully Follidrone will be in stock by then.

I've been wanting to running this stack for awhile now but I didn't want to order from 2-3 different stores. Thanks again for putting this together. You guys are awesome.
Your welcome! Glad we were able to help ya out by putting this stack together! We make sure we listen to our customers wants/needs and do our best to them happen! ;) We have Follidrone available on our site for pre-orders now. It should be shipping out to our customers no later than Monday 09/08. Hopefully you'll be able to snag up a stack when your ready to order in a few weeks. We try to keep all BLR products in stock at all times, but with the demand, it's sometimes difficult. We do our best though! :)

kristina_nic1

kristina_nic1

Awards