How long you guys run tren ace

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just general question for those who run tren ace, how long you run it and what other compounds you run with it. I mostly run it 6-7 weeks with test p 8 weeks, I always finish with tren one week before test.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run longer cycles...and i never really come off...i go by bloods. Winny is always nice in there 50ed...maybe 100

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I run longer cycles...and i never really come off...i go by bloods. Winny is always nice in there 50ed...maybe 100
Staying on tren for the long haul sounds like hell man, I'd go nuts I know it. I go a little nuts from almost anything. You're some kind of animal/creature/not human.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Some guys can’t handle 2 weeks

Some guys run it year round

Depends on how you handle it

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but organs will suffer very much after 7-8 weeks on tren, especially kidneys.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you on about tren in general or with an acetate ester ?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last run with tren...was Tren E at 600 wk. It lasted 4 weeks. I got my ass handed to me...couldnt handel it..totally went off the deep end. Im going to try tren a at 100eod starting next week...see if I can hang this time around. But anything else, I run long blasts. My longest was probably 8 months of test e at 500 wk and 600 of deca a week...with 8 weeks of Anadrol at the start and 8 weeks of Anadrol at the end with 20 units of insulin on training days for the last 8 weeks as well. Got insanely big and strong...too big..still trying to cut some of the weight off.