5aOHP question

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
im thinking about running this or maybe one of the stacks including it..i also have a bottle of anabeta, need2slin, and im thinking about topical dermacrine..any input on how this would be for mass gain and maybe drop a small bit of fat or water? how would the strength be? ive got about 18yrs training and multiple runs of various things so im not a newb, i just dont know alot about the 5aOHP. ive been on anabeta for about 3 weeks with another bottle left and i just started a really low-ish epi dose..just 30mg per day but id rather not run it if i dont have too..

thanks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm curious about this as well. Started a 6 week run of 6ml/day of 5aOHP and was considering adding epi in there somewhere, but wouldn't mind seeing what Anabeta could do stacked with it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5AOHP would definitely be good for strength, recomp, and drying out/leaning up. Many reports of this in the testers logs. I myself would think Anabeta+5AOHP would be a very nice stack to increase strength and drop some fat/water.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Thanks for the reply...how about the addition of topical dermacrine? Not trying to get really shredded so some left over water would be fine..adding size and strength is the main goal.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply...how about the addition of topical dermacrine? Not trying to get really shredded so some left over water would be fine..adding size and strength is the main goal.
That would be a nice addition to increase androgen levels and offset some of the dry/achy joints one might experience with a strength and hardening agent like 5aOHP.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a nice addition to increase androgen levels and offset some of the dry/achy joints one might experience with a strength and hardening agent like 5aOHP.
This

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would the pregnalone in the dermacrine interfere with the dht conversion of the 5ahp

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5aOHP converts to DHT through the 17,20 Lyase and 17bHSD enzymatic pathways. Preg blocks 5alpha reductase from converting hormones(testosterone) to DHT, so no. Different enzymatic systems are being used.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im thinking about running this or maybe one of the stacks including it..i also have a bottle of anabeta, need2slin, and im thinking about topical dermacrine..any input on how this would be for mass gain and maybe drop a small bit of fat or water? how would the strength be? ive got about 18yrs training and multiple runs of various things so im not a newb, i just dont know alot about the 5aOHP. ive been on anabeta for about 3 weeks with another bottle left and i just started a really low-ish epi dose..just 30mg per day but id rather not run it if i dont have too..

thanks!
Anabeta and dermacrine would be fine to stack with 5aOHP. I would suggest to run the 5aOHP solo first before trying to combine PHs with it.

DHEA should be a nice addition to 5aOHP from what our beta testers reported of it. Formestane would stack nice with 5aOHP for a cut while maintaining a anabolic environment, you could use the 5aOHP as a bridge into something like M14add for a bulk. Your possibilites with 5aOHP are really endless here

YES! This was Kleens thoughts in his log. He actually suggested 5aOHP to be stacked with something for androgenic, such as a DHEA based designer.

5aOHP converts to DHT through the 17,20 Lyase and 17bHSD enzymatic pathways. Preg blocks 5alpha reductase from converting hormones(testosterone) to DHT, so no. Different enzymatic systems are being used.
Yup!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks prld2 for the explanation. That makes sense and seems like a good stack now. Maybe m1-d would be a good idea as well.

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
just finished a tranazone cycle...only 4 weeks.....should i start the 5a??? i really dont think that i m supressed at all....and does 5a causes hair thinning???
thanks all

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just finished a tranazone cycle...only 4 weeks.....should i start the 5a??? i really dont think that i m supressed at all....and does 5a causes hair thinning???
thanks all
Tenazone is suppose to be a strong compound. I know you don't feel shutdown, but that doesn't mean that your are not. If you've already started PCT with Tren then I would wait it out and then start 5aOHP. If you are finishing up the cycle, but haven't stopped it yet, then extending the cycle with 5a as a finishing hormone is certainly an option.

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
thanks....i know what you mean about not feeling shutdown....but i dont think that trenazone during 4 weeks is highly supressive...i finished my trenazone 4 week 2 days ago...received my 5a yesterday...havent started my pct yet....i will do 4 weeks 5aOHp then....

gainercory

Awards
hows the 5aohp on cholesterol and bp is it harsh at all?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should have no negative effect on either cholesterol or blood pressure.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
therefore something like cycle assist is not entirely needed?
It's non-methyl so liver damage is nill, shouldn't have effects on bp or CHO as well, all the normal things that are effected while on cycle are substantially reduced. It all boils down to user mentality and your peace of mind really.

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
what AI should be prefered with the 5aOHP? Formestane or ATD ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5aOHP is fairly dry on it's on. It does convert to a dht metabolite after all, which should control any estrogen concerns. If you are dead set on running an AI, I'd opt for a topical formestane product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
therefore something like cycle assist is not entirely needed?
Supplementing with support products while on cycle is always a good idea and I would still recommend it

5aOHP comes with a AI already mixed in

pvjhawk

Awards
I'm reading here that 5aOHP converts to DHT. So for those of us who are further along in age and who have some hair issues, this would not be a good product?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading here that 5aOHP converts to DHT. So for those of us who are further along in age and who have some hair issues, this would not be a good product?
I would be surprised if this was very aggressive on hair line and have certainly not noticed anything myself in that regard during week 1.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5aOHP is fairly dry on it's on. It does convert to a dht metabolite after all, which should control any estrogen concerns. If you are dead set on running an AI, I'd opt for a topical formestane product.
this guy really knows his stuff!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
based on studies, I have to very strongly question whether it truly is DHT that causes either hairloss or prostate issues vs a metabolite or some other activity related to the conversion of testosterone via the 5a reductase to dht. definitely on the prostate, there is 0 evidence that directly taking dht would have any prostate effect, its been researched for a while as a possible alternative or adjunct to testosterone hormone replacement.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
based on studies, I have to very strongly question whether it truly is DHT that causes either hairloss or prostate issues vs a metabolite or some other activity related to the conversion of testosterone via the 5a reductase to dht. definitely on the prostate, there is 0 evidence that directly taking dht would have any prostate effect, its been researched for a while as a possible alternative or adjunct to testosterone hormone replacement.
I agree on the prostate issues. Every day it seems like their are new studies coming out showing dht to not be the primary culprit in BPH development. Maybe someday soon we will understand exactly what is going on lol. On the whole 5aOHP concerns though, I find it funny and a tad bit curious on my part that despite their being several hormones that convert to dht as a primary hormone, there hasn't been any real feedback or complaints related to massive hairloss..... :think:

Heck, even with the old M5AA you didn't really hear of many people crying about loosing boatloads of hair.... and that sucker converted really well to dht.

pvjhawk

Awards
+for the positive comments -for bigt and Judo

Thanks to those who added positive comments! Your good attitudes are an asset here! To Judo and bigt, I'm a professor and have lifted for 37 years. I've seen more supplements come and go than you've made foolish comments. Do you always show prejudice (pre-judging) based on someone's single comment? What do you gain by your attitudes, the feeling you are the kings of bro science? I've spent a lot of time in forums, and disrespect is rampant. Why do you feel you have to add to it? I don't come here often, yet I've come here before for those who share their experience and knowledge. Yes, my question was extremely elementary in general, but if you read the replies of others, you may have seen even the elementary isn't necessarily cut and dried, certainly not when it comes to the effects of supplements on the human body. I've taken my share of PHs since they came around over a decade ago. Judo and bigt, I'm sure were both in diapers or not even on the planet when a lot of us started using most of the products that are still around. I simply wanted to see what people's experience may have been with this particular supplement. Again, thanks to those who answered without the ridicule of Judo and bigt. We're all in this together, and adding ill will only hurts the community.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to those who added positive comments! Your good attitudes are an asset here! To Judo and bigt, I'm a professor and have lifted for 37 years. I've seen more supplements come and go than you've made foolish comments--well, OK, it would appear your negative attitudes exceed your negative egos and comments. I don't come here often, yet I've come here before for those who share their experience and knowledge. Yes, my question was extremely elementary in general, but if you read the replies of others, you may have seen even the elementary isn't necessarily cut and dried, certainly not when it comes to the effects of supplements on the human body. I've taken my share of PHs since they came around a decade ago. I simply wanted to see what people's experience has been with this particular supplement. Again, thanks to those who answered without the ridicule of the two who came out of their playpens long enough to have someone type their responses for them. I imagine they aren't too valued here anyway.
Excuse me?

I am sorry, you must have misunderstood our comments as there weren't at all in reference to you or your question and DEFINITELY weren't ridiculing you.

Our comments were directed at our fellow rep (who BigT obviously quoted in his post) who we were praising for his knowledge.

pvjhawk

Awards
Hey Judo, my apologies! I'm used to seeing so many people get ripped in these forums, newbs or not. My mistake. I'm going back to my cave. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Judo, my apologies! I'm used to seeing so many people get ripped in these forums, newbs or not. My mistake. I'm going back to my cave. ;)
No worries brotha..

Yea lots of bashing typically goes on bulletin boards but that ain't how Taurus rolls ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It's at least friendlier here than 'other' boards.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to go back to the cave. We all make mistakes here and there. Come on out, post on the boards and hang with us. We're really pretty cool, once you get to know us :D

No worries brotha..

Yea lots of bashing typically goes on bulletin boards but that ain't how Taurus rolls ;)
I don't roll, I Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit it!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a quick question. Is 5aohp a strong enough dht ph to combat sides of ph tren? I've used stanodrol in the past with great success stacked with tren. Just hoping this will do the same and maybe better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a quick question. Is 5aohp a strong enough dht ph to combat sides of ph tren? I've used stanodrol in the past with great success stacked with tren. Just hoping this will do the same and maybe better.
Seeing as how they convert to the same target hormone, I'd say this is right up your ally. You should get the same if not better results with 5aOHP.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's just what I was hoping to hear. Thanks prld

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seeing as how they convert to the same target hormone, I'd say this is right up your ally. You should get the same if not better results with 5aOHP.
stanodrol really treated me well, i really want to try the 5a and compare.