5aOHP vs. EpiAndro

mcritch

Awards
Quick Question. If I am prone to male pattern baldness, which of these two pro hormones would be easier on the hairline? I have been hearing 5aOHP but I wanted to get a few more opinions before running my cycle of 8 weeks. Thanks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never used 5aOHP but epiandro causes me some jaw pain. Weirdest thing. So I would say avoid it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epiandro is a two step precursor to DHT. If hair line is a concern then DHT compounds should be avoided. Let me say this though: I started loosing hair at 17 and NO COMPOUND has ever sped it up one bit so YMMV.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think 5aohp is very weak. To expensive to run at proper dose. Ive taken up to 750 mg a day of epiandrosterone and never had shedding.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have run 1.5g of epiandro and no increase in hair loss either.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used 1g of EpiAndro on three separate occasions for 8 week runs and have never experienced any hair loss issues.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used 1g of EpiAndro on three separate occasions for 8 week runs and have never experienced any hair loss issues.
1g of Epi-Andro?! Seems high, are there any added benefits to running it higher?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1g of Epi-Andro?! Seems high, are there any added benefits to running it higher?
absolutely! it makes it a viable and much loved PH. people rave of its effects above 900mgs per day.

VL sells high dose options .
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/vicious-labs/302730-dark-carnival-strength.html
did I mention my code stacks with other sales so you can get sweet deals like last weekends memorial day weekend sale..

5aOHP is literally worthless IMO. its not going to do anything diet and exercise doesn't already do.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
absolutely! it makes it a viable and much loved PH. people rave of its effects above 900mgs per day.
I'm guessing the muscle hardening effects would gwt better at the higher dose, but how strong/effective is the higher dose in terms of fat loss?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm guessing the muscle hardening effects would gwt better at the higher dose, but how strong/effective is the higher dose in terms of fat loss?
some claim extreme. also some get good and strong from it as well. just depends on the individual.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
5aOHP is milder but honestly EPIANDRO doesn't seem to be terribly hard on the hairline (could be enzymatic). I would do a stack of the two at a ratio of 1 EpiAndro to 2 5aOHP.

100mg EpiAndro
200mg 5aOHP

As an example

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5aOHP is milder but honestly EPIANDRO doesn't seem to be terribly hard on the hairline (could be enzymatic). I would do a stack of the two at a ratio of 1 EpiAndro to 2 5aOHP.

100mg EpiAndro
200mg 5aOHP

As an example
Good to see you back my friend

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick Question. If I am prone to male pattern baldness, which of these two pro hormones would be easier on the hairline? I have been hearing 5aOHP but I wanted to get a few more opinions before running my cycle of 8 weeks. Thanks.
I'am also prone to mpb and I've used Epi andro several times on moderate dosage and have never seen any hairloss from it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it true that Epi-Andro directly increases lipolysis (fat loss)?
I personally am not sure, but I do know there is a definite drying effect. I do not carry single digit BF around, but I run fairly lean. Within 2 weeks of taking 400-500 mg 2x daily of EpiAndro, I am shredded. Very, very defined and vascular.

Regarding your question about the dose- 1g is actually right within general recommendation. Many run it higher, but I saw a big increase in aggression so that was a no go for me. Staying around 1g or less, I get the physical composition benefits, huge increase in alpha feel ( I am pretty convinced I could walk through walls if I wanted LOL), strength increase, and I have ZERO proof of this but I am certain there is a pheromone property as well. I've read about this and experience it myself, with people just going out of their way to engage with you- men and woman. I am a pretty open, friendly, and talkative guy, but even my wife has called this out with extended conversations in grocery lines, the bank teller, etc.. Just an obvious desire to talk and be around more.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it true that Epi-Andro directly increases lipolysis (fat loss)?
I would wager all androgens directly and indirectly increase lipolysis.

if you want the bomb for fat loss... I would do the following for stage ready results..

1-1.5 gr epiandro
2 ml of 11kt TD
30 mgs trest TD

you will be diced with the proper cutting protocol