M1P - Progestin #2

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, I finally got LG to release the SECOND progestin to Taurus. I told them to either **** or get off the pot.

So, some info on this compound:

Isn't Progestational
Is almost 100% Anabolic
Very Low Androgenic

This is very different than progestin #1 which will be more of a lean gainer.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah eric, you guys are really taking off with your expected product line!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would they stack well together? If so, I'd be willing to test this one as well!! :lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmmmm anabolic :yumyum:

Glad you got it, Eric.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeeaaaaaaa budddyyy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
loggers are already 'feeling' effects of the 1st progestin!!! looks like this new breed of progestin's are gonna rock!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone needs a guinea pig. I may know someone..LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I finally got LG to release the SECOND progestin to Taurus. I told them to either **** or get off the pot.

Isn't Progestational
Is almost 100% Anabolic
Very Low Androgenic

Tell us more!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Isn't Progestational
Is almost 100% Anabolic
Very Low Androgenic

Women could use it ?

Really looking to the release !!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!!

Log just started with #1 and you are already on #2.. :scared:

I can barely keep up with this company at the rate it is moving :run:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Taurus,

Yeah I am just wondering if the two will need to be stacked to head off any type of "limpy" side effects if progestin #2 is so low androgenically?

Thoughts?

Mr.50

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taurus,

Yeah I am just wondering if the two will need to be stacked to head off any type of "limpy" side effects if progestin #2 is so low androgenically?

Thoughts?

Mr.50
Maybe M1-D or dermacrine?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe M1-D or dermacrine?
Good call. Im just not sure. I never got much libido enhancement from either of those. Appetite increase and other "androgenic" type effects but not much libido. Maybe a slight AI with it too ...

Mr.50

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good call. Im just not sure. I never got much libido enhancement from either of those. Appetite increase and other "androgenic" type effects but not much libido. Maybe a slight AI with it too ...

Mr.50
formestane!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
More of a bulker type product Eric? VERY exciting though!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's going to be exciting and we are just going to keep working hard to stay on the cutting edge of innovation and giving you great products that work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More bulk huh, interesting. Can't wait to see some logs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's going to be exciting and we are just going to keep working hard to stay on the cutting edge of innovation and giving you great products that work!
:beerchug:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, i cant believe this . . . taurus is gonna get everyone huuuuge

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feelin like a kid in a candy shop lately :yup:

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here's the kicker though, I think that the new one would be best stacked with something like Methyl 1-D or another prohormone to testosterone. What do you guys think of including it or should Taurus do a seperate product with 4-Andro or 5-Andro (DHEA)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Separate them because people like to have more control over their dosing protocols.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Separate them because people like to have more control over their dosing protocols.
Agree, I think more people would like to see a separate product.

Maybe offer them both together as a package deal. A DHEA product is very versatile and people could use that for whatever they want not just the M1P.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree, I think more people would like to see a separate product.

Maybe offer them both together as a package deal. A DHEA product is very versatile and people could use that for whatever they want not just the M1P.
x3:D

Agreed, Taurus seems to be making a really sick line of products, subbed for more info!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x3:D

Agreed, Taurus seems to be making a really sick line of products, subbed for more info!
x4

Mmmm this kind of stuff gets me all worked up. Quick, find me a woman! :laugh:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I guess that would depend on price. If you put it in there without going through the roof on price and it ended up being cheaper for the consumer to get it as an all in one product that may be the better way to go. SO LONG AS IT WAS DOSED HIGH ENOUGH NOT TO NEED TO SUPPLEMENT THE SUPPLEMENT. I think that is the big kicker when it comes to stuff like that. Most people want to control that stuff because what they are being given in the proprietary blend is not sufficient or they are afraid it will not be sufficient. That being said if you chose to put it in there I would hope you would put the amount that was in there or make a second proprietary blend with in the product that you could call the androgenic blend or whatever where it gave some idea how much was in there. I would MUCH RATHER take one pill that I KNEW had the right mix of the ingredients to get the best out of the product than to have to buy 2-3 products and play dosing games to get the amounts right. Again that comes down to whether or not you would be willing to put how much of product was in there on the bottle for me to make my own decision.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What ratio might work for one(Dose amount) could be totally different amount for another. It would just give more options if they were independent of eachother.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This whole line up is going to make you wanna do back flips!
What if one can't do backflips? Will cartwheel suffice? Or maybe just a :dance: :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here's the kicker though, I think that the new one would be best stacked with something like Methyl 1-D or another prohormone to testosterone. What do you guys think of including it or should Taurus do a seperate product with 4-Andro or 5-Andro (DHEA)
how about test cyp??????:bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id say make a 4-andro product and have it be seperate so people can dose how theyd wish.

Putting them togethor causes people to not be able to dose how they wish of either one, so id say definitely keep em seperate.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely vote for a separate 4-dhea product. If you had a decently dosed and affordable 4-dhea I'm sure it would sell great!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everyone is enjoying the ride so far. Never thought of that before, the bull rider connection. :D

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
hey guys, dont mean to hijack the thread but I just made a reak big order for 1 x DA-HCG, 2 x 7KE and 1 WICKED and was wondering if there were any possibilities to stack with my order as a sponsored log or something? and concerningmy order when can I expect to canada? how long does it take normaly for an order to ship over here?

Thanks

Louis

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey guys, dont mean to hijack the thread but I just made a reak big order for 1 x DA-HCG, 2 x 7KE and 1 WICKED and was wondering if there were any possibilities to stack with my order as a sponsored log or something? and concerningmy order when can I expect to canada? how long does it take normaly for an order to ship over here?

Thanks

Louis
running a log of those products you ordered would increase your chances of being considered for future promo opportunities.......as for canada i have no idea.

btw-thank you for your order...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks

Louis
Get me your info, and I'll see if i can narrow down a trackign number for you!

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Awesome to see a company coming out with some new PHs. Hats off to Taurus. In regard to your question, I would definitely separate the two products, and DO NOT clone M1D, a bad product IMO.

The biggest profits would be finding a way to synthesis and produce this:

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
"the fourth generation 1-ad would have been 5alpha-androstan-1alpha,3alpha,17beta-triol. I had the synthesis perfected and was ready for production. But government pressure made me abandon it.

I wish i could go to another country and make the stuff. It was great stuff"

Guaranteed that this product would make you rich....with my money alone :D

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Is the M1P going to be the same compound that EST released a couple years back that never really took off?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 1
HardCore1 Anabolics 3
RexGrandis Supplements 7