M1P - Progestin #2

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
whats in work mean!? :D im so excited to try this stuff out guys you have no clue lol and its been a while since i been this excited

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the M1P going to be the same compound that EST released a couple years back that never really took off?
No im pretty sure its a brand new compound.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So then it's not 17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol? That's the old LG M1P nomenclature.
None of the new progestins Taurus is putting out are methylated. Its just the name being used. Sort of like M1D, M1D is not methylated.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
None of the new progestins Taurus is putting out are methylated. Its just the name being used. Sort of like M1D, M1D is not methylated.
Gotcha. I guess it's just somewhat confusing since there was already a hormone released under that name. It's kind of like AMS releasing 1-AD and 4-AD... They are nowhere near the same thing as the old hormones they borrow their names from (even though they can convert), but people see it and go "ooooohhh". Except with M1P anyone who is familiar with the old compound is going to go "uuuuuugggggghhhh". But I'm excited to see the new stuff, definitely will be watching for logs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I guess it's just somewhat confusing since there was already a hormone released under that name. It's kind of like AMS releasing 1-AD and 4-AD... They are nowhere near the same thing as the old hormones they borrow their names from (even though they can convert), but people see it and go "ooooohhh". Except with M1P anyone who is familiar with the old compound is going to go "uuuuuugggggghhhh". But I'm excited to see the new stuff, definitely will be watching for logs.

I definitely see what your saying, but being that this is still a progestin i think is why Eric went the way he did.

And not to stir the pot but AMS's 1ad and 4ad for me were almost identical to the old hormones since like you said, they do convert to the same thing. :saevilw:

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I definitely see what your saying, but being that this is still a progestin i think is why Eric went the way he did.

And not to stir the pot but AMS's 1ad and 4ad for me were almost identical to the old hormones since like you said, they do convert to the same thing. :saevilw:
Hmm... I'll have to keep that in mind. A little 4-AD might do me good on a run since the new dermacrine is yet to be unveiled and AndroMass is prohibitively expensive for me. What did you dose it like? (PM me if you want so as not to hijack the thread).

I guess all I was saying about M1P is that the previous compound of that name was kind of scary... And I just hope people realize that this new one is completely different.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm... I'll have to keep that in mind. A little 4-AD might do me good on a run since the new dermacrine is yet to be unveiled and AndroMass is prohibitively expensive for me. What did you dose it like? (PM me if you want so as not to hijack the thread).

I guess all I was saying about M1P is that the previous compound of that name was kind of scary... And I just hope people realize that this new one is completely different.

Ill PM you with what i dosed em' like. Yes i agree, generaly for me i stay away from progestin products as they wreak havoc on my nipps lol. But this looks to be mild and like something id enjoy ( recomper ).

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Yes i agree, generaly for me i stay away from progestin products as they wreak havoc on my nipps lol.
I don't have a problem with progestin products from that standpoint. I was more concerned with the fact that the old M1P was pharmacologically related to a drug used for chemical castration hahaha. Like I said, obviously the new product is completely different, but hopefully that will help explain my previous state of concern.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a problem with progestin products from that standpoint. I was more concerned with the fact that the old M1P was pharmacologically related to a drug used for chemical castration hahaha. Like I said, obviously the new product is completely different, but hopefully that will help explain my previous state of concern.
check out some of the logs on the 1st progstin-libido is up and 2 guys have even said that gyno is improved!!!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
check out some of the logs on the 1st progstin-libido is up and 2 guys have even said that gyno is improved!!!
I will definitely check them out! Sounds like my kind of compound. What I'm most interested in is whether or not the gyno continues to improve (or at least does not return) during and after PCT.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely check them out! Sounds like my kind of compound. What I'm most interested in is whether or not the gyno continues to improve (or at least does not return) during and after PCT.
won't be long now...but my money is on it all being good. so far the loggers all seem to be having good results with few if any sides.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened to this?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Judo you are correct. We are still waiting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 1
HardCore1 Anabolics 3
RexGrandis Supplements 7