Hello UK and Austrailia! We are now shipping to both of your regions!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you read it correctly. You can now place your orders in Australia and throughout the UK in addition to Canada and the US.

Please let me know if you have any issues when ordering whatsoever and I will get on them right away to get it sorted for you but I think we are good to go and it should be a clean process for our overseas friends.

Just a quick note that the price of 7-KE went down 5 dollars to $24.99 and that price of Wyked went up 5 dollars to $24.99.

DA-HCG is still in pre-order pricing of only $15.99 and we are getting them out to customers as quickly as we can. Not to much lag there for the most part.

Every order to date has been shipped! It is our sincere hope that opening this up to the countries that we have so far will serve this community well. Thanks so much for your killer support. All of us at Taurus thank you!

Lastly, if there is any other country that is not open for shipping but you believe really should be, please let me know and I will look at the options.

Thanks!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news man!
I'll have to let my Aussie boys know it's order time!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! :arms:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Craig, you bet man! Spread the word far and wide!
You know it brother.
Will speak to Eric and see maybe if we can get some samples happening that i can pimp out at my gym. We have close to 10,000 members over 2 gyms all up and they will eat up samples.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You know it brother.
Will speak to Eric and see maybe if we can get some samples happening that i can pimp out at my gym. We have close to 10,000 members over 2 gyms all up and they will eat up samples.
That's a lot of damn members over two gyms!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Awsome guys! Will the new M1P be available to Australia when it is released?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
About to get my Taurus Order, so will be dishing out samples to the Aussie lads ;)