7-Keto dosing

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
First, big ups to Lifter for getting me the tracking info within 24 hours of my request. Second, I tracked the package, only to realize it was already sitting at my front door! :) 3 bottles finally here!

After making sure the carrier doesn't bother my skin to any extremes, I'm planning on doing a 5 week blast of 7-keto to see what this stuff really can do.
My question to the Taurus peeps, what is the "legal limit" for an advanced supplement user. Ex.) How many sprays would be the upper limit of dosing. I've used many TD supps and everything else under the sun, and assuming things go well with the application sites, I wanna go at this all systems go.

Let me know guys!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, big ups to Lifter for getting me the tracking info within 24 hours of my request. Second, I tracked the package, only to realize it was already sitting at my front door! :) 3 bottles finally here!

After making sure the carrier doesn't bother my skin to any extremes, I'm planning on doing a 5 week blast of 7-keto to see what this stuff really can do.
My question to the Taurus peeps, what is the "legal limit" for an advanced supplement user. Ex.) How many sprays would be the upper limit of dosing. I've used many TD supps and everything else under the sun, and assuming things go well with the application sites, I wanna go at this all systems go.

Let me know guys!
6 sprays - 25mg of 7-keto. I used ~150mg (i.e. ~36 sprays) for each of my two daily applications. You wouldn't want to go too much higher than ~400mg in total a day I would imagine, but double-checking with Eric.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 pumps = 1 serving
1 serving = 25mg of 7-keto

The recommended dosage is 12 sprays 1-2 times daily
Best time to take it would be post shower
I heard it dries pretty fast but I would still rub it in some

If you read through the logs the beta users were testing different ways of applying it..

This is what the beta testers had to say about dosage

Here we go...

After a shower I put 12 pumps of Topical 7-Keto ....

WOW this drying ULTRA FAST so no need rubbing but I will bump the dose to 24 pumps I think is best for coverage of the area in this case my abs (I not see yet…. :D)
above 26 pumps my joints start to hurt me!!! so is best 12-26 pumps two times a day spread eight hours later
2 servings applied once per day (50mg each morning)
The recommended dosage is 12 sprays once (or twice) daily, ideally post-shower - ~6 sprays is 25mg of 7-keto DHEA, so the recommended daily dosage is 50-100mg per day. I was using a lot MORE than 12 sprays, right from the start - DOUBLING the "per dose" initially, and then a little more, until I was using 100-150mg 1-2 times daily. From 15 December (i.e. the first two weeks), I used 24 (i.e. 100mg) pumps of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower. From 25 December (i.e. the last two weeks), I used 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower and 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) pre-bed.
Dosage- started out w/12-16 pumps 1x/day applied to Abs, sides, lower back....upped it to 24 sprays this last week, mostly 1x/day, on a couple occasions, I did an additional 12 sprays roughly 10 hours later.
Application- simple and easy, can easily get 12 sprays over abs+lower torso
Dosage- seems to be an effective dose at even just 12 sprays a day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does dry extremely fast.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh thanks Everyone for the input. Went to the dodger game last night and bit the rack for 11 hours. Tool advantage of my day off. I appreciate the no frills straight forward info!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh thanks Everyone for the input. Went to the dodger game last night and bit the rack for 11 hours. Tool advantage of my day off. I appreciate the no frills straight forward info!
No worries :)

Still waiting for an answer from Eric for you as well.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It does dry extremely fast.
yeah, and only very slightly sticky to the touch 3-5 minutes after applying. i didn't even bother rubbing it in.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didn't even bother rubbing it in.
Same here. I typically sprayed it after I dried off from showering and before I got dressed; I'd wait about 30-40 seconds and then put my clothes on and it had already completely dried / soaked in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric said that 400mg a day is a lot and probably wasted using that much, as the skin can only utilize so much 7-keto at one time. Therefore I wouldn't recommend using much more than ~300mg of 7-KE a day.

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam 400? thats crazy high. im just doin 50 since i only got one bottle. startin monday :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dam 400? thats crazy high. im just doin 50 since i only got one bottle. startin monday :)
go with 12 sprays 2xday. looks like the bottle will last a month easy at that dose.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
go with 12 sprays 2xday. looks like the bottle will last a month easy at that dose.
24 sprays a day? that'll last like 11 days

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering that I use 36 sprays twice daily and a bottle lasts me a little over ~4 weeks, a bottle will last just over ~12 weeks at 24 sprays twice daily!

24 sprays a day? that'll last like 11 days
Way off! See my comment above.

~Rosie~

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, I'm on day 2 of your dosing. Absolutely zero skin reaction and as others have stated, it's pretty silly how fast this stuff dries.

I'll update in a few weeks and keep you guys posted on how fast the bottle goes

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Considering that I use 36 sprays twice daily and a bottle lasts me a little over ~4 weeks, a bottle will last just over ~12 weeks at 24 sprays twice daily!

Way off! See my comment above.

~Rosie~
HI Rosie where I think I and others are confused is if 6 sprays = 1 serving (per judo post 3) and 25mg then as you said 36 sprays =6 servings and 150mg

The bottle says 50 servings so wouldnt that be 9.5 days per bottle ?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HI Rosie where I think I and others are confused is if 6 sprays = 1 serving (per judo post 3) and 25mg then as you said 36 sprays =6 servings and 150mg

6 sprays = 1 serving = 25mg 7Keto

Take 2 servings (12 sprays) one to two times a day (12-24 sparys a day)

36 sprays is what Rosie did (She decided to double the servings size) and not necessarily what you would need.

All the other beta testers were satisfied with as low as just 12 sprays once a day ad one tester noticed joint pain at 26 pumps.

Start off with 12 sprays twice a day and then go up to 16 sprays and see how it is and then maybe 24.

Dont jump right to 36 sprays from the beginning

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
6 sprays = 1 serving = 25mg 7Keto

Take 2 servings (12 sprays) one to two times a day (12-24 sparys a day)

36 sprays is what Rosie did (She decided to double the servings size) and not necessarily what you would need.

All the other beta testers were satisfied with as low as just 12 sprays once a day ad one tester noticed joint pain at 26 pumps.

Start off with 12 sprays twice a day and then go up to 16 sprays and see how it is and then maybe 24.

Dont jump right to 36 sprays from the beginning
OK mate so at 12 sprays x2 a day bottle will last around 12 days ? So would need 2 bottles of almost a month?

I was trying to figure out how roise used 36 sprays x2 and it lasted over 4 weeks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK mate so at 12 sprays x2 a day bottle will last around 12 days ? So would need 2 bottles of almost a month?

I was trying to figure out how roise used 36 sprays x2 and it lasted over 4 weeks
I think what is getting you confused is the word "serving" I use the word serving for the 6 sprays (25mg 7Keto)

Let me find out what the serving size on the bottle is because I dont think it is 6 sprays

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
I think what is getting you confused is the word "serving" I use the word serving for the 6 sprays (25mg 7Keto)

Let me find out what the serving size on the bottle is because I dont think it is 6 sprays
This would be great. Been wondering since I got my bottles. Thanks Judo. :yup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, I'm on day 2 of your dosing. Absolutely zero skin reaction and as others have stated, it's pretty silly how fast this stuff dries.

I'll update in a few weeks and keep you guys posted on how fast the bottle goes
I haven't noticed others mention a skin reaction (maybe I overlooked it?) Anyways, yes, the 7-KE dries FAST.

Your math is way off.

A serving is 6 GRAMS - at two servings a day, a bottle would last 25 days, not 9.5 days.

A serving is 6 grams. DO note that a serving of 6 grams is not necessarily 6 SPRAYS (even if you think that a serving should "technically" be 6 sprays)! Use the term "sprays" instead of "serving" and you'll stop confusing yourselves.

Not to be an ass, but I've been through several bottles, and trust me, each one has lasted me at LEAST FOUR WEEKS at 72 sprays a day! Therefore, as stated before, if you're only using 12-24 sprays a day, then your bottle is going to last at LEAST THREE MONTHS. Quite simple to do THAT math, LOL :11:

~Rosie~

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I always just do a tester day basically with a light dose of all topicals just to be sure there isn't some extreme reaction. I have never experienced anything from any topicals, but I like to be cautious Rather than having a full body reaction lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good looking out, josh!!!

i have been using 12 sprays 2xday, and judging by the bottle there is easily a months worth.

rosie says that a bottle will last 3 months at this dose!!!!
some great value right there:yup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good looking out, josh!!!

i have been using 12 sprays 2xday, and judging by the bottle there is easily a months worth.

rosie says that a bottle will last 3 months at this dose!!!!
some great value right there:yup:
Josh is correct...lol 6 sprays in one serving size which equals 25mg.

The bottles are really topped off, consider it a pre sale bonus:D

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed others mention a skin reaction (maybe I overlooked it?) Anyways, yes, the 7-KE dries FAST.

Your math is way off.

A serving is 6 GRAMS - at two servings a day, a bottle would last 25 days, not 9.5 days.

A serving is 6 grams. DO note that a serving of 6 grams is not necessarily 6 SPRAYS (even if you think that a serving should "technically" be 6 sprays)! Use the term "sprays" instead of "serving" and you'll stop confusing yourselves.

Not to be an ass, but I've been through several bottles, and trust me, each one has lasted me at LEAST FOUR WEEKS at 72 sprays a day! Therefore, as stated before, if you're only using 12-24 sprays a day, then your bottle is going to last at LEAST THREE MONTHS. Quite simple to do THAT math, LOL :11:

~Rosie~
Rosie
the 9.5 days came from using 6 servings or 150mg x2 day for total of 12 servings or 300mg a day. So yes my MATH was wrong it equals even less

I think Judo hit it on the head your saying 6 grams is one serving and thats how its stated on the bottle but Judo and Liftergym33 said 6 sprays = 1 servings. If that is the case using math atleast I dont see how you can use 72 sprays a day and get a month out of it

Using Judos/Liftergym33 numbers 6 sprays =1 serving and 50 servings per bottle. 50 x6 = 300 sprays per bottle \72 sprays a day .. give me 4.16 days.

I know you have used it and get a month I'm just trying to figure out the math on it at your dose.

Cheers

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rosie the 9.5 days came from using 6 servings or 150mg x2 day for total of 12 servings or 300mg a day. So yes my MATH was wrong it equals even less

I think Judo hit it on the head your saying 6 grams is one serving and thats how its stated on the bottle but Jude said 6 sprays = 1 servings. If that is the case using math atleast I dont see how you can use 72 sprays a day and get a month out of it

Using Judos numbers 6 sprays =1 serving and 50 servings per bottle. 50 x6 = 300 sprays per bottle \72 sprays a day .. give me 4.16 days.

I know you have used it and get a month I'm just trying to figure out the math on it.
don't over think it, just enjoy it....if rosie said it-i would trust it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie the 9.5 days came from using 6 servings or 150mg x2 day for total of 12 servings or 300mg a day. So yes my MATH was wrong it equals even less

I think Judo hit it on the head your saying 6 grams is one serving and thats how its stated on the bottle but Judo and Liftergym33 said 6 sprays = 1 servings. If that is the case using math atleast I dont see how you can use 72 sprays a day and get a month out of it

Using Judos/Liftergym33 numbers 6 sprays =1 serving and 50 servings per bottle. 50 x6 = 300 sprays per bottle \72 sprays a day .. give me 4.16 days.

I know you have used it and get a month I'm just trying to figure out the math on it.
ok, heres the final:D 6 Sprays is 1 serving, which, equals 25mg.

i will say the bottles everyone received were over sized based on those numbers. So you will get even more servings. This is what Rosie was saying.

She has ran these bottles plenty of times to know what you will get out of it.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Ok Thanks ,I was over thinking it in a sense that I didnt want to double dose and find it I wouldnt have enough. I do trust Rosie and others in here was just trying to understand it

Cheers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie
the 9.5 days came from using 6 servings or 150mg x2 day for total of 12 servings or 300mg a day. So yes my MATH was wrong it equals even less

I know you have used it and get a month I'm just trying to figure out the math on it at your dose.

Cheers
Question me all you like, but experience will win out every time you try and argue with me when it comes to a product I have used multiple times, seriously!

As I said before, the bottle says that a "serving" is 6 GRAMS - it says NOTHING re how many SPRAYS are in a serving. Nor is the amount of 7-keto given per "serving" on the product label. You do however know that 6 SPRAYS will give you 25mg of 7-keto. What is so hard to understand? :banghead:

Let's not forget COMMON SENSE - even using 12 sprays twice daily, you should see that a bottle is going to last a lot longer than these ridiculous numbers you are pulling out of your arses!

~Rosie~

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Thanks ,I was over thinking it in a sense that I didnt want to double dose and find it I wouldnt have enough. I do trust Rosie and others in here was just trying to understand it

Cheers
All good my man! i would ask also, nothing wrong in doing so. Basically in a nut shell you guys got hooked the Fukc up;) Even the DAA we were sending out, I had guys PMing me that we sent to much, but we had to send to full tubs to meet the serving size because the wrong tubs came in to us, so we sent TWO! hahaha.

anytime, just ask buddy!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can say is you are gonna enjoy this, keep us posted on how it goes

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Question me all you like, but experience will win out every time you try and argue with me when it comes to a product I have used multiple times, seriously!

As I said before, the bottle says that a "serving" is 6 GRAMS - it says NOTHING re how many SPRAYS are in a serving. Nor is the amount of 7-keto given per "serving" on the product label. You do however know that 6 SPRAYS will give you 25mg of 7-keto. What is so hard to understand? :banghead:

Let's not forget COMMON SENSE - even using 12 sprays twice daily, you should see that a bottle is going to last a lot longer than these ridiculous numbers you are pulling out of your arses!

~Rosie~
Rosie

Never was I trying to argue and I'm not pulling anything out of my arse two reps said 6 Sprays = 1 servings. Maybe you should trying reading the whole post instand of being so denfenisive when I was just trying to figure something out and not trying to argue. I thought possible the beta bottles you used where larger

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
this is true, i thought it said 6sprays = 1 serving but indeed it says 6g. sprayed my first time today, i was sweating like crazy and nice pump. but that coulda been the SD :)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
anyone else experiencing itching after applying? kinda been irritating for me

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So should we be rubbing it in or just let it dry??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can try to rub it in but so far with my experience it dries before I even get a chance to try. Stuff dries really quick, I just spray, wait a couple minutes and then throw the tee on

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So no advantage of rubbing it in the skin then?
Yeah it does dry really fast even at 18 sprays.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
So no advantage of rubbing it in the skin then?
Yeah it does dry really fast even at 18 sprays.
I have a slight amount of hair on my abdomen and if I'm applying at or near that site I usually rub to ensure absorption.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just let it dry - no need to rub it in. You'll find that by the time you have sprayed your complete application it has ALREADY dried!

~Rosie~

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I have a slight amount of hair on my abdomen and if I'm applying at or near that site I usually rub to ensure absorption.
I try not to spray it on any areas with hair but if I do I'll rub it in.

Also can you spray it on other areas other than the mid section?
Seems like the upper body would be better and most other topicals say to apply to the upper body.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also can you spray it on other areas other than the mid section?
Seems like the upper body would be better and most other topicals say to apply to the upper body.
You can spray it on areas other than your midsection, yes, but if you do, make sure it is somewhere where cortisol is released, etc., where it can be most effective. Applying to the upper body is fine - no need to do it to the lower body though.

~Rosie~

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Oh so this topical is best used on the mid section because that is where cortisol is best released.
So spraying it other places might not release as much cortisol as the mid section?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh so this topical is best used on the mid section because that is where cortisol is best released.
So spraying it other places might not release as much cortisol as the mid section?
My thoughts on it..

While the 7KE will primarily have systematic effect of weight loss it may possibly also block the conversion of Cortisone to Cortisol at the site applied. By blocking the cortisol, it would allow the fat in the area to be burned off without the stress hormone redepositing

I am baseing the above statement off of 7KETO, I am not sure about the other 2 ingredients, they may amplify the cortisol effect 7KE has but overall with its cortisol blocking effect and the thermo effect you will see a nice drop in overall weight IMO

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even though it will have a systemic effect there is really no reason to apply elsewhere honestly.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just stand in front of a fan.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
That's incredible Rosie that you got over 4 weeks at 72 sprays daily! Safe to say that people are going to get some great longevity out one bottle at 24-36 sprays a day. My wife started today. This is a very informative thread. Thanks everyone.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably get 1.5-2 months out of a bottle at 48 sprays a day. You can't beat this product for the amount you get for the price.