Can someone splain P-full/Symmetry to me

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Cissus for 8 months and absolutely love what it has done for me. Originally it helped me survive severe shoulder problems. Now I have used alternating stacks with Cissus/Powerfull as my NHA stack. With it I seem to be leaner and steadily continue to gain strength. Don't laugh even at almost 65 it DOES work! Now as I understand it the P-Full is no longer Muira-Puama but a Cissus extract. It does seem to work even better than the original. Then along comes Symmetry and that has Cissus as half of its base and it is touted as a good combo with Cissus. What this old fart doesn't understand is how to use them. Could I alternate stacks with Cissus/P-Full and then Cissus/Symmetry say every 2 months? I am not a bodybuilder I am more a powerlifter and interested in safe long term growth assistance.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll add my experiences.
I'm on my 2nd bottle in a row of P'full - but now with Symm.
It's awesome!

Yeah - not very scientific I know.

I think you could essentially alternate Symm and P'full every 2 months.
I'd suggest trying them together for a month though - I really like this stack.

Keep up the good work old fart!!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO, stacking them would be great and you could also alternate months of use to maintain high receptor response to each substance. Also, each of those products seem to work better the longer you use them so you could also keep using them until the gains slow, then just mega dose the Cissus to get anabolic effects while on your "down time."

Personally, I agree with JMH80; I would stack the two then bridge between stacks with a Cissus megadose. The products are just so versatile, the possibilities are endless.

when did PowerFULL get a special cissus blend? I need to buy some of that stuff.lol

Symmetry is a special extract of cissus not PowerFULL. We are working on full write ups.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I beleive Powerfull is saponins. Just like tribulus? I never tried it, but I just ordered 3 cissus, and 2 Symmetry. I will run the stack in about 15 days now. Can't wait.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I really don't care what is in either of them - they just flat out work.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the replies. I think I'll shift to trying a P-FUll/Symmetry stack and for a break go with the Cissus (megadosed) and some Rebound Reloaded. I'll probably try a two month on, one month off approach. I love it that there are real natural alternatives available finally.

USPLAbs: Sorry for the brain fart, I do know better after using P-FUll for months now.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Reloaded kicks major azz.

It'll kick your old azz into high gear! Just stay away from those over 55 retirement communities near Orlando!
:icon_lol:

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Reloaded kicks major azz.

It'll kick your old azz into high gear! Just stay away from those over 55 retirement communities near Orlando!
:icon_lol:

Hehehe, jmh80, that's exactly where I do live. I'm in The Villages, the huge grandaddy of all retirement communities about an hour NW of Orlando. An hour from now I'll be teeing off on one of our 30 odd golf courses ripping my drives around 275 yards with the muscle I've gained. Just my observation but it is the retrirement community active lifestyle which is radically different from the old days of retirement life, that represents a huge potential marketplace for good natural products like these. You can't believe how many guys ask me what could/should they take that works but is safe, legal and healthy. We all turn into vitamin junkies and products which boost muscle growth, help repair injuries, improve sleep and raise the almighty testosterone are like the Holy Grail in retirees interest.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I remember you telling me that.

That Reloaded will have the women running after you! You'll have to fight 'em off.

I can imagine that folks from your generation are much more willing to "self medicate".
I've seen that you guys are more trusting of doctors/medicine/vitamins than the grandparents. Mine (85) won't go to the doctor period. We have to drag them in.
My Moms (is 10 years younger than you) will take about any supp I give her. I gave her some Seasamin to try - along with a bunch of joint stuff.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I remember you telling me that.

That Reloaded will have the women running after you! You'll have to fight 'em off.

I can imagine that folks from your generation are much more willing to "self medicate".
I've seen that you guys are more trusting of doctors/medicine/vitamins than the grandparents. Mine (85) won't go to the doctor period. We have to drag them in.
My Moms (is 10 years younger than you) will take about any supp I give her. I gave her some Seasamin to try - along with a bunch of joint stuff.
My mom is like that too. She spends ridiculous money on useless stuff she buys at health stores. LOL, shes 40 something I think.. Yeah it's funny how the generations are different.

shiby1510

Awards
I was wondering if it would be beneficial to megadose cissus with symmetry... or is this not needed?