Mega Cissus/Powerfull dosing dicussion thread.

With the current sale at CNW, With the results experienced from the stac, the price is incredible. I have faith once it is experienced. Many Many will buy at regular price.

Ny goal of the sale was to introduce the anabolic side of Cissus! Cissus is VERY anabolic but U must give it 10 days to kick and once the kick is felt it can be ridden for many week. The effects do not seem to diminish/

Concervative stack

CISSUS
Workout days

3/3/3/3 or 3/3/3
important to dose morning 15 min before breakfast and about 30 minutes before training.

of days
2/2/2
morning mid-day night

One day off from all supplements

PowerFULL
workout days

2/4/2
morning, preworkout, before bed

off days
2/2

one day
OFF all supplements

*I highly reccomend to take 2 grams of CEE or regular creatine with every morning and pre-workout dose.

THe above is an Amazing stack and a great way to extend the life of the bottle.

Not stack

CISSUS
Workout days

3/3/3/3 or 3/3/3/3/3
important to dose morning 15 min before breakfast and about 30 minutes before training.

PowerFULL
workout days

2/4/2

off days
2/2/2

one day
OFF all supplements

*I highly reccomend to take 2 grams of CEE or regular creatine with every morning and pre-workout dose.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you guys considered making a product that is just a combination of Powerfull/Cissus, with the Cissus megadosed already?...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If one is taking camphibolic as well (4 caps per day in my case), would I be able to reduce the amount of cissus caps somewhat?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the current sale at CNW, With the results experienced from the stac, the price is incredible. I have faith once it is experienced. Many Many will buy at regular price.

Ny goal of the sale was to introduce the anabolic side of Cissus! Cissus is VERY anabolic but U must give it 10 days to kick and once the kick is felt it can be ridden for many week. The effects do not seem to diminish/

Concervative stack

CISSUS
Workout days

3/3/3/3 or 3/3/3

of days
2/2/2
morning mid-day night

PowerFULL
workout days

2/4/2

off days
2/2

one day
OFF all supplements

THe above is an Amazing stack and a great way to extend the life of the bottle.

Not stack

CISSUS
Workout days

3/3/3/3 or 3/3/3/3/3

PowerFULL
workout days

2/4/2

off days
2/2/2

one day
OFF all supplements

I was wondering why someone would want to mega dose cissus rx and not symmetry. Seeing how symmetry is from what I understand the anabolic part of Cissus. Wouldn't make more sense to mega dose Symmetry?

I was wondering why someone would want to mega dose cissus rx and not symmetry. Seeing how symmetry is from what I understand the anabolic part of Cissus. Wouldn't make more sense to mega dose Symmetry?
Symmetry has 4 specific ketones that are concentrated that are remarkably anabolic. Cissus Rx has a wide array of Keto sterones that are anabolic. The combo of Mega Cissus and symmetry is a great anabolic and vastly therapuetic combo on muscle and tendons.

Our goal is to expose Cissus as an anabolic as its therapuetic value is well defined.

alguard

Awards
I just have to say that I just received some cissus/powerfull/camp and in just one week of taking TRiple recommended doses split out 3 times a day. I already feel the difference. Not only in a physical sense but also in a mental sense. My vision seems to be almost enhanced, kind of like thoughts are spontaneously clear, motivation is shooting up the roof, not to mention energy-energy=energy. Heck I think I'll go for a swim followed by a run. Laters

By the way thanks for all your generosity ceosm. I'll keep all posted on my new mega dosing.

alguard

Awards
If one is taking camphibolic as well (4 caps per day in my case), would I be able to reduce the amount of cissus caps somewhat?
Is that u on your avatar? I take 4 caps of camphobilic also..w/cissus. And reducing your cissus dose would also be economical. Since camp contains cisssus in it.
Although, I've never heard that it is bad thing to updose on cissus if you can afford it>that is?
By the way`What exercises do you favor for your glute regimen? They seem to be well developed.

J/K Bro, For all I know that could be your Girlfriend.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's Keyra Augustina. She's from somewhere down in South America.

Google her - you'll see many more glorious pics.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahahah.
:toofunny:

Bro, if you think my skinny, poor, pale white, ugly azz is coming home to Miss USA - I've got some land over in Iraq to sell ya.

:toofunny:

alguard

Awards
How much you do want for make me on offer? J/k
Were do all the people get these radical pics of sexy fit women to place on there avatars.
I'm not a pervert or anything but wow I have seen some of the best glutes on this forum.

VtecTypeR

Awards
Would this stack cause any acne. IF possible at all that is.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
My acne actually died down while on Cissus RX and PowerFULL.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll ask here seeing as it's relevant. What's the upper limit of dosing cissus rx and powerfull? I'm thinking about dosing upto 16 caps/day of each at one point of my bulk but if it won't do me much more good than a lower dosage (~12 caps/Day) then I'd rather get to use these sups longer.

Cheers!

My acne actually died down while on Cissus RX and PowerFULL.

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll ask here seeing as it's relevant. What's the upper limit of dosing cissus rx and powerfull? I'm thinking about dosing upto 16 caps/day of each at one point of my bulk but if it won't do me much more good than a lower dosage (~12 caps/Day) then I'd rather get to use these sups longer.

Cheers!
I use between 9-12 caps a day of powerfull and cissus. I sometimes experiement with upper limits but end up back at 12 caps and sometimes 9 and some days 6.

I been reccomending PowerFULL dosing 2/4/2 on workout days and 2/2/2 or 2/2(depending on the level of conservation you need) on off days with on full day off all supplements.

Or you could does 3/4/3 on workout days and 2/2 or 2/2/2 on off days with powefull.

I think cissus works best in morning when cortisol is high so I take 3 caps 15 minutes before eating. I dose 2 caps post and pre workout and 2 caps 15 minutes before each meal(for the anabolic effect on muscle and tendons).