Cissus Mega Dosing Log

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok I will be running my cycle as USP laid out below.

Cissus Run solo for the first 14 days at 12 or 15 caps (I'll be doing 15 caps) a day(receiving 3 bottles that will yield about 405 caps).

Day 15 introduce symmetry dosing 6 or 8 caps (I'll be doing 8) with Cissus at 12 or 15 caps remaing constant.

Got my cissus and sym. on friday and started saturday. I"m running PCT right now so it will be interesting to see how this works with retaining muscle while trying to keep my bf low.

Current stats 209lbs @ 6% I'm hoping to stay there after my TST run with this mega dosing. I'm also taking nolva and lean extreme.

So besides my joints feeling great nothing new to report. I"ll keep the log updated as much as possible or when I feel theres something new to report.

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay day 6 of mega dosing and so far my weight is stable as well as my bf%. So to me that's a good thing. My joints feel great and I think it's safe to say I'm pain free. Knees no longer bother me, elbows feel great, and shoulders are smooth as can be.

So far so good.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jmin - did you start this log at the start of your PCT?

And are you just taking Nolvadex and Lean Xtreme or is there anything else??

Thanks - look forward to it!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No there was like 10 days of just nolva and lean extreme before I started this log. My libido nevre tok a hit and I feel good in the gym despite all the stress I am dealing with.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay have some bad news. As of today my experiment is over. About 1 week ago gyno started to appear and I was already 1 week into PCT. I tried lowering the dose of both cissus and symmetry and nothing. Now I'm back down to 5 cissus/day and no symmetry and my lump is starting to go away.

The only thing that changed was the mega dosing supps. I believe symmetry was the culprit as I've taken cissus before and never had an issue. I think the combination and the extract in symmetry were just too much during PCT and caused my gyno to flare up. My gyno was completely gone throughout the TST cycle and I didn't take nolva, so the symmetry is some strong stuff.

I think it's a great product but for PCT when your bodies is such a fragile state I think it might not be such a great idea.

I just want to thank USP for letting test the supps but as for a PCT addition I don't think it's a good stack. Sorry for the disappointment just reporting the facts brothers. Any questions shoot.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Okay have some bad news. As of today my experiment is over. About 1 week ago gyno started to appear and I was already 1 week into post cycle therapy. I tried lowering the dose of both cissus and symmetry and nothing. Now I'm back down to 5 cissus/day and no symmetry and my lump is starting to go away.

The only thing that changed was the mega dosing supps. I believe symmetry was the culprit as I've taken cissus before and never had an issue. I think the combination and the extract in symmetry were just too much during PCT and caused my gyno to flare up. My gyno was completely gone throughout the TST cycle and I didn't take nolva, so the symmetry is some strong stuff.

I think it's a great product but for PCT when your bodies is such a fragile state I think it might not be such a great idea.

I just want to thank USP for letting test the supps but as for a PCT addition I don't think it's a good stack. Sorry for the disappointment just reporting the facts brothers. Any questions shoot.
Maybe the addition of a product like ALRI jungle warfare would be of assistance as it has an AI in it as well. I have a buddy starting his second month of Jungle Warfare, symmetry and pful, and LOVING it!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It might but I"m taking nolva and when I started the mega dosing log I was just ending my first week of pct in which I was running 60mg/nolva.

Okay have some bad news. As of today my experiment is over. About 1 week ago gyno started to appear and I was already 1 week into post cycle therapy. I tried lowering the dose of both cissus and symmetry and nothing. Now I'm back down to 5 cissus/day and no symmetry and my lump is starting to go away.

Maybe estrogen rebound from PCT? I used symmetry and cissus for about 3 months and I am gyn sensitive, but I was not in PCT. The problem lies that once Gyno is developed it could be easily aggreviated.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Maybe estrogen rebound from post cycle therapy? I used symmetry and cissus for about 3 months and I am gyn sensitive, but I was not in PCT. The problem lies that once Gyno is developed it could be easily aggreviated.
I don't think it was rebound. I ended my run of TST then started my PCT. Still no gyno at this point and I then started Nolva at 60mg and lean extreme. Was on this for about 8-9 days (still no gyno) then started mega dosing cylce and 3-4 days in, a lump appeared. I dropped the dosage of symmetry for a few days and nothing then took it out completely and the lump is starting to go down a bit.

Conclusion is if your gyno prone a mega dose of these supps may not be the best thing until estrogen and test restore close to normal. I plan on finishing up PCT for another two weeks then giving this another run to see how I respond.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
good info jmknis, nice looking out for others that may be gyno prone. hope everything goes well for you. are you going to pick back up on this same log when you start again?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow.
That sucks Jmin.

But, thank you very much for the advice. I will steer clear of Symmetry during PCT.
(I'll be trying it during a regular time though.)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
6% BF, man your shredded bro you'll have to post up a pic when your done.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Viper- Yes I'll continue right in this log.

JMH- I think thats a smart move.

Chaps-I'll post a pic when I"m done my PCT.

As for my results I'm just being honest as USP would want. I was seeing some nice things happen on the stack but as I said during PCT with my estro being high and low test to boot, the symmetry was a little too much for me at the mega dose.

Viper- Yes I'll continue right in this log.

JMH- I think thats a smart move.

Chaps-I'll post a pic when I"m done my post cycle therapy.

As for my results I'm just being honest as USP would want. I was seeing some nice things happen on the stack but as I said during post cycle therapy with my estro being high and low test to boot, the symmetry was a little too much for me at the mega dose.

Honesty is the request. I also like to note that there about 20 cissus/symmetry logs running and this is the first negative report.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Honesty is the request. I also like to note that there about 20 cissus/symmetry logs running and this is the first negative report.
Exactly. A lot of people are having success with this stack. I wanted to run in with PCT to see if it would aid in retaining strength and lean mass. It was until the gyno issue popped up. For me and anyone else who's gyno prone, be careful if your thinking of running this PCT.

Either way I'm going to start back up once my hormones are more balanced and see what happens. Thanks for the opportunity though USP.