Best for First Cycle?

phoebe123

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking for a supplement that will make me gain around 10 pounds or so (weight to fill out, but not too much to look like im taking roids haha), I also want it to be safe and not too expensive!

I'm 6'1 183 now

What do you guys think? I was sort of thinking H-Drol, but I'm not sure .

Thanks Alot

lector606

lector606

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking for a supplement that will make me gain around 10 pounds or so (weight to fill out, but not too much to look like im taking roids haha), I also want it to be safe and not too expensive!

I'm 6'1 183 now

What do you guys think? I was sort of thinking H-Drol, but I'm not sure .

Thanks Alot
Whey protein, oatmeal and peanut butter.

There's your ten pounds. When you get over 200 at least then start looking at steroids. It sounds bad but dude so many of my friends start around your stats, get up ten pounds, then two months later look exactly the same as they did before they started.

If you can't gain the weight at 6'3 183 without steroids, you won't be able to keep it for more than a month after you stop, 100% guaranteed.

phoebe123

Awards
yeah i understand, and i probably wouldn't actually end up taking one but it has crossed my mind.

need to just crack down and take in more calories i guess

oh and that was 6'1 not 6'3 haha

lector606

lector606

Awards
yeah i understand, and i probably wouldn't actually end up taking one but it has crossed my mind.

my bad about the height thing

youre making the right choice, plus, just think of it this way: once you hit 200-220 ish your gains are gonna come a lot slower, but now, they should be really easy regardless of what you're taking. the extra boost you'll get from a steroid is gonna be way more beneficial later down the road

phoebe123

Awards
Anything else you'd recommend to maybe boost my mass?

Something healthy like creatine is what i had in mind

lector606

lector606

Awards
Anything else you'd recommend to maybe boost my mass?

Something healthy like creatine is what i had in mind
Creatine monohydrate, a good fish oil and a good protein. If you want a weight gainer, try one low in sugar like cytogainer or isomass. Beta alanine has helped me with strength and endurance.. a product like Nimbus Nutrition Swell has beta alanine, leucine (important branched chain amino acid) and a good hydration formula. You could also look into pre workout powders but they are not really my cup of tea.

Lots of people say that Anabolic Pump has really helped their gains along, you might look into that, or even natural test boosters like Mass FX. I haven't tried Mass FX but I've read good things about it.

dschampoz

Awards
Try a mixture of Vitargo (waxy maize starch) and creatine. A german study suggests it may be significantly more effective than the normal dextrose/creatine blends. I would also recommend Jungle Warfare by ALRI. I have used it during a cutting cycle and even with low calories and carbs my strength and recovery is noticeably enhanced. Of all the non hormonal/steroid products available, this has the most positive feedback.

Make sure you plan your meals and use digestive enzymes with each one to enhance assimilation. The NOW brand is a cheap quality product that has worked wonders for me. Lower the fat content on you meals if you find yourself struggling to eat enough each day, complex carbs, good protein and natural unprocessed fats. Calorie count is NOT the only consideration. Consistent, quality food that is digested well and assimilated without interference is what you need. Stay away from junk food, it's high in calories, void of nutrients, contains endlesss cancer causing agents and loads of unnatural hydrogenated and trans fatty acids that will clog cell membranes and damage cell metabolisim.

I would also recommend trying USP anabolic pump or nutraplanets yellow gold. Teriffic feedback on both while also being safe.

Good luck

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
my bad about the height thing

youre making the right choice, plus, just think of it this way: once you hit 200-220 ish your gains are gonna come a lot slower, but now, they should be really easy regardless of what you're taking. the extra boost you'll get from a steroid is gonna be way more beneficial later down the road
Lector speaks the truth!!!! Reps mate.(also a PH would be less serious then a AAS you know, and they are legal)

I want to run a PH myself, but I put a limit on myself to reach 160 before i do. sounds like low weight, then again when I got on this site I weighed 130..... at 141 right now, planning on gaining 20 within 5 months if its at all possible. My winter bulk will probably put me close to there.

I weighed 160 before.... when I was out of shape, twernt pretty. Got in shape, went down to 130. now I know 160 would be the pount where my gains would really slow down no matter what kinda supps im on. 30 pounds of muscle on my frame is alot. I am 5'10 and wrestled 130 in HS. and still weighed 130 when in shape 3 years after graduation.

lector606

lector606

Awards
Lector speaks the truth!!!! Reps mate.(also a PH would be less serious then a AAS you know, and they are legal)

I want to run a PH myself, but I put a limit on myself to reach 160 before i do. sounds like low weight, then again when I got on this site I weighed 130..... at 141 right now, planning on gaining 20 within 5 months if its at all possible. My winter bulk will probably put me close to there.

I weighed 160 before.... when I was out of shape, twernt pretty. Got in shape, went down to 130. now I know 160 would be the pount where my gains would really slow down no matter what kinda supps im on. 30 pounds of muscle on my frame is alot. I am 5'10 and wrestled 130 in HS. and still weighed 130 when in shape 3 years after graduation.
Well he mentioned hdrol, which is not a PH but an active steroid to the best of my knowledge, that's why I replied the way I did.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well he mentioned hdrol, which is not a PH but an active steroid to the best of my knowledge, that's why I replied the way I did.

Oh i missed that while reading his posts. Thanks for pointing that out.

Good response though regardless lector. We need peeps on the board to know how to respond to these questions. I woulda said kinda the same, just not as intelligently or cool as you did lol.

Listen bud, you will never see me on hdrol.

While I do see a PH as useful, an AAS carries serious penalties, risks, and after effects(a PH can too if you dont run it intelligently) But a PH can give you similar, although not as intense or insane, gains. And are also easier to maintain those gains afterwards because they come on slower so your bodies frame can adapt. Thus with proper PCT, and a good WO plan you can keep the gains.

Still the PH shouldnt be used until you hit that same mark like lector said.

EDIT: even though I went back to his first post and it was his third line lol, I am blind....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yah like lector pointed out .. just eat and eat
you can avoid Ph and still gain @ your set goal .. plus the whole Ph thing going to cost you a bunch .. and as mentioned above its going to be hard to keep most of your gains as well.

so yeah just get some quality weight gainer plus why protein ..and u should be all set:pose: