In Season Football Supplements

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is my first post after a long off season workout program which went well. I play college football and im now gearing up for camp. I was wondering what you guys think the best in season supplements would be. I really dont know what to take and what would be safe considering i lose 7-8 pounds a practice in fluid?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Posiedon would be great. It's one of my favorites for hydration. Just be sure to mix it with something that can mask the taste. It's not particularly strong, but it is somewhat unpleasant when mixed with regular water.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon and Xtend would be my choices. Simple, of course won't show up on any tests, and they work. Possibly some bulk BCAA, Poseidon, with MAN's Body Octane would be awesome too, pricier, but would be a good stack. Creatine, although I wouldn't take it before practice b/c of the water loss, personally I would use it after to help replenish.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Poseidon suggestions are right on! Things i would use during season would be poseidon, beta alanine, bcaa/eaa, and carbs of some sort.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
This is a bit random, but check out NuBound at Nubound.com. It's a recovery supplement that I've become incredibly impressed with. I've had some solid sessions and this stuff speeds my recovery faster than anything else I have ever tried. Great immune system properties as well, which would help you stave off any illnesses you may become exposed to during camp and training.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Eat alot
BCAA's/EAA's such as Poseiden or Xtend

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is my first post after a long off season workout program which went well. I play college football and im now gearing up for camp. I was wondering what you guys think the best in season supplements would be. I really dont know what to take and what would be safe considering i lose 7-8 pounds a practice in fluid?
Give us a budget: :)