Stacking pslin and vitargo. Is it good?

bodyfort

Awards
Im planning on buying pslin but as I read the instruction it needs carbohydrate.

I don' t really like to load solid carbohydrate cause they hinder your lungs to inhale and exhale, and having your stomach full while exercising on abs could cause appendicitis.

Is it good to use carbohydrate drinks like Nutrex vitargo and All American EFX Presents:Kre-Celerator along with pslin?

Please state your opinion and suggestion

Im planning on buying pslin but as I read the instruction it needs carbohydrate.

I don' t really like to load solid carbohydrate cause they hinder your lungs to inhale and exhale, and having your stomach full while exercising on abs could cause appendicitis.

Is it good to use carbohydrate drinks like Nutrex vitargo and All American EFX Presents:Kre-Celerator along with pslin?

hmm okay...

P-SLIn can be taken with a meal 2 hours before a workout does not have to be immediately before a workout.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Carb drinks will work, but IMO it is best to use a quality complex carb source for best results. I have my preworkout meal about 90 min before training and have never had any issues with too much food in my stomache.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The risk for appendicitis in that respect is very, very low; and if ingested 1-1.5 hours before training, carbohydrate metabolism is largely completed (in terms of gastric uptake and solid content moving from the stomach). With that being said, each individual is different, and has different preferences.

The combination is possible, though not necessarily recommended, as whole-food carbohydrates are really much better in this particular context.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Even to this day there is no clear or specific direct cause to the onset of appendicitis.

Some theories suggest that a food bolus can obstruct the opening to the appendix causing a precipitous proliferation of bacteria and subsequent inflammation. However, there could be a million different scenarios that could lead to the same outcome.

bodyfort

Awards
thank you so much everyone now I felt like relax and comfortable to buy this

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you so much everyone now I felt like relax and comfortable to buy this
No problem. If you have anymore questions or concerns don't hesitate to send me or another rep a PM.