Yet another "How is this stack" thread.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
Well im soon going to be starting a new stack and was wondering what you guys think.

White Flood
Green MAG
ON's 100% Whey Protein
Megaman Sport vitapaks

does anyone have anything i should add or should i take away anything?

as of right now all i am taking is protein after my workouts and when i get my other products i will add those.

Thanks

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That's O.K. for a 15yr old I guess You don't want to add anything else but Food, Exercise and Water maybe some Rest.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
thank you, i lift 5 days a week and get plenty of rest, i drink 1-3 gallons of water today not counting what i drink at football, and i eat good so that is good. thanks :)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Well don't get discouraged if you don't get HUGE overnight, Remember it is a marathon not a sprint. You'll get there if you put in the hard work. Good Luck.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 ft 212lbs at 15? That's a big kid.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
i wont, i know this is going to take time,i have already seen a big change since the end of last season and cant wait until hitting starts. i am probably one of the few football players that accually like going to practice and going to lift.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
yeah, well accually i am 216 now, but yeah i am probably overall the biggest kid in my class (to be sophmore) and by far the strongest.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weighed like a buck 15 or some **** like that when I was your age..lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yeah, well accually i am 216 now, but yeah i am probably overall the biggest kid in my class (to be sophmore) and by far the strongest.
And you play football.............Ever think about playing at ALABAMA?

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
eh, ive never really thought of playing big time college ball. Haha

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
well one day my coach told me that i have a shot at it if i keep working hard. He said no doubt that if i go balls out in everything it can happen.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Free Education and no College Loans is a good way to start Life.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
well i will find out how good i am this year, i should get quite of bit of varsity playing time and possibly start. I played last JV last year, i didnt think i did that good but everyone told me i did so i kinda just went with the flow lol.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
yeah true that, but even i dont get anything for football i should get something for academics i have like a 3.98 or something like that.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
keep it up. sounds like you have a bright future ahead of you!

JLM5151

JLM5151

Awards
Yeah that is some good size, reminds me of some of those country kids we used to face... I was like "What and the hell is in that well water?" 6" 218 is what I played at MLB during my senior year....

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Well im soon going to be starting a new stack and was wondering what you guys think.

White Flood
Green MAG
ON's 100% Whey Protein
Megaman Sport vitapaks

does anyone have anything i should add or should i take away anything?

as of right now all i am taking is protein after my workouts and when i get my other products i will add those.

Thanks
I am also running WF, GM & ON 100% Whey on top of a multi and fish oil. Just started the WF & GM about a week ago. So far, I like. Good products, especially for the $$!! Good luck. Let me know how it goes for you.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
thanks :) good luck with you too, i will keep you notified.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
how much water should i be drinking?? right now im drinking 1 1/2 to 2 gallons a day at least. I carry a milk jug around so its easier to tell how much i drink. But that isnt counting the water i drink at football or out of another cup.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Drink water till your pee is clear and doesn't smell.Then drink more.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok sounds good, Thats where i am at right now its clear and i dont think it smells haha, i dont really put my nose in it. :D

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
hey what one would you recommend, the green apple or the lemonaide green mag, and could you mix it with the white flood??

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
would anabolic pump be good to add to that stack or too young?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hey what one would you recommend, the green apple or the lemonaide green mag, and could you mix it with the white flood??
Either flavor mixes well... but I'd go for the lemonade!!! :dl:

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok thanks, and how would you time those, WF and GM pre and then whey post?

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok long before the workout would you take pw and gm?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I like this kid. First level headed, down to earth 15yr Old I have seen on here... or any forum for that matter.

Good luck bro

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
thank you, good luck to you too with whatever you are doing :)

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok well my green mag and white flood came today so i plan on using them starting tomarrow, how long before my workout should i take my WF and GM?

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
haha come on, someone has to have some kind of idea :p

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I think there are instructions on the bottle! :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would take both WF & GM about 30 minutes pre workout, and then judge from there. I would also start with 1 scoop of WF to assess individual tolerance to the product.

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok well it didnt say how long before on the bottle lol, so i took them roughly 20-30 minutes before. All i can say is AMAZING. Its only the first day but these are by far the best things i have ever took. I increased deadlift to 410 (+5).....and my power clean to 185 (+5). I can wait to see the results in the future. Thank you ON and Controlled Labs for these amazing products.

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok well it didnt say how lomg before on the bottle lol, so i took them roughly 20-30 minutes before. All i can say is AMAZING. Its only the first day but these are by far the best things i have ever took. I increased deadlift to 410 (+5).....and my power clean to 185 (+5). I can wait to see the results in the future. Thank you ON and Controlled Labs for these amazing products.
Wow crazy numbers little bro!!!! :clap2:

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok well today is the second day and this isnt all from the supplements, its been a good month or two since i last maxed out but today i felt great. My bench shot up from 185 to 200 today and my squat went from 275 to 290. I felt energized today, which is good because i lift right after football conditioning so the WF helps me stay in the weight room and want to work hard. This isnt really going to be a log but i will keep you guys updated on how this stuff works out for me. If anyone is thinking of getting these, DO IT :D.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok well today is the second day and this isnt all from the supplements, its been a good month or two since i last maxed out but today i felt great. My bench shot up from 185 to 200 today and my squat went from 275 to 290. I felt energized today, which is good because i lift right after football conditioning so the WF helps me stay in the weight room and want to work hard. This isnt really going to be a log but i will keep you guys updated on how this stuff works out for me. If anyone is thinking of getting these, DO IT :D.
Big increases there, whens the last time you did a max bench?

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
Its been probably since beginning or june maaybbee end of march when i hit 185.