Fatty/Puffy Nips

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
For my entire life I have always had slightly puffy nipples. I'm no where close to being overweight, i'm pretty much perfect weight for my size. For whatever reason it seems I always have fat right at the nipple. Its not much, but I would love to get rid of it. Any suggestions?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Question...this may sound weird, but, to the OP, does the fat "disappear" when it's cold (nipples get hard, THO)?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Question...this may sound weird, but, to the OP, does the fat "disappear" when it's cold (nipples get hard, THO)?
Oddly enough, to some degree yes. What does that tell you?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Not sure and have experienced something similar. I've just resigned to tha fact that it is indeed gyno. I'd love to be proven wrong but I'm very lean now and it's still evident.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure and have experienced something similar. I've just resigned to tha fact that it is indeed gyno. I'd love to be proven wrong but I'm very lean now and it's still evident.
I guess I would have just developed it from puberty? I've never touch any form of steroids and have had it for as long as I can remember. No lumps, nothing. Not a big concern, but figured I'd ask.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
The condition in which the male breasts are mainly composed of fatty tissue is called Pseudogynecomastia.

Proper diet and exercise are essential and should always be tried prior to male breast reduction surgery and/or breast liposuction. In cases of pseudogynecomastia, this surgery should only be done after serious efforts at remedying the problem through weight loss have had no effect on the gynecomastia condition.

If you go under the knife, this guys the best...did Palumbo's gyno surgery, and several other pros..this site is loaded with info on gyno

http://www.cosmetic-md.com/gynecomastia/pseudogynecomastia

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I think some guys are just cursed with man titties. Personally, I have had gyno surgery because some jamoke decided to put me on olanzapine as a kid (one of its side effects is gyno). However, I still have man titties. As I lean up, they decrease in size but the always seem to be the last to go.

Here is a dude on the site with the same issue as us. Even though he is super lean, but still carries a tiny bit of fat in his chest:
When someone asked if he had gyno, this was the response:
Good eyes...

It's not gyno.. as a kid I was husky and I carried fat in that area. Even when I bulk that is the first area to I carry fat at....unfortunately it's one of the last areas to lose fat. When it's tight I know I'm shredded...so it's like one of my indicators of when "I'm ready" to hit the stage.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
They are not remotely even close to be calling them man titties. Its just the slightly bit puffy right at the nipples. I have a feeling its just where fat on me likes to stick, but it also seems hardest to get rid of.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
They are not remotely even close to be calling them man titties. Its just the slightly bit puffy right at the nipples. I have a feeling its just where fat on me likes to stick, but it also seems hardest to get rid of.
lol, I'm not talking about having boobs like Bob from fight club.

Your description seems on par with what I have. I just call them man-titties instead of puffy nips .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to bad formestane is out of stock. one of the effects i get from it is nipple hard-on,lol. it seems like they are in a permanent state of the cold look. damn, i love that stuff. btw i have heard some forum members say they found it on another site for around $7 a gram, might be something to look into.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Surgery. I have the same thing. Have had it since puberty. Im really thinking of taking out a student loan and getting it taken care of.
I have it aswell and absolutely hate the look of it. I can be in great summer shape but when i take my shirt off, especially when its warm out my nipples are big a puffy... just dont look right!

How much you think the surgery costs?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have it aswell and absolutely hate the look of it. I can be in great summer shape but when i take my shirt off, especially when its warm out my nipples are big a puffy... just dont look right!

How much you think the surgery costs?
To get both done and everything removed (fat included) I think it's $5,800

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to bad formestane is out of stock. one of the effects i get from it is nipple hard-on,lol. it seems like they are in a permanent state of the cold look. damn, i love that stuff.
lol that's what epistane did for me

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Any one have any supp suggestions, I have the samething as a couple of these guys. And I dont think I can afford 6k for surgery right now, but I would like to try something that some one think may help. I have a good body except my puffy nipples, makes me mad because I cant even take my shirt off because of them :/
Any suggestions?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of things you could try.
SERM
Formestane
ATD
TRIONE
P5P
B6 - big dose
Vitex
etc
etc
etc

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks, which of those would you try? ( one )

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you can find it, I would take formestane and make it into a transdermal and apply directly to the nipples. Or if you can find E-form which is premade transdermal formestane.

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
It seems that feminine fat deposits are due to higher estrogen but some have found better success by also incorporating cabaser(dostinex) to take care of the prolactin side of things and attack the gyno from both fronts. I'd try the AIFM or Aromasin for atleast 2 months and if no improvents were made at all then try the cabaser. I personally am almost cleared of my gyno through AIFM alone.

Many have seen success with this protocol with either pubertal of steroid induced gyno. And, even if you were planning to do a surgery i'd atleast try this first as it could save you money and possibly help prevent any chance of gyno rebound post surgery(perhaps years down the road) due to hormonal fluctuations.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
That tells me that when you are cold, your body is responding by decreasing surface area to save heat. This results in your nipples and the skin around you nipples to contract, and it is probably tightening up the fat pushing it back a bit.

When they surgically remove gynecomastia, they recommend you wear a spandex thing around your chest to encourage the area around the nipple to adhere back to the inner tissue. Getting cold has the same effect pushing the tissue back.

Maybe you could get one of those spandex things and wear it for a few months and see if it helps permanently adhere the "puffy" tissue back.

I imagine it's uncomfortable to wear, but it might work.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
It seems that feminine fat deposits are due to higher estrogen but some have found better success by also incorporating cabaser(dostinex) to take care of the prolactin side of things and attack the gyno from both fronts. I'd try the AIFM or Aromasin for atleast 2 months and if no improvents were made at all then try the cabaser. I personally am almost cleared of my gyno through AIFM alone.

Many have seen success with this protocol with either pubertal of steroid induced gyno. And, even if you were planning to do a surgery i'd atleast try this first as it could save you money and possibly help prevent any chance of gyno rebound post surgery(perhaps years down the road) due to hormonal fluctuations.
Thanks for the info!!!!!!