how and should you creatine mono dose by weight?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was told that 5g pre and 5g post was all you needed for creatine to work. and 5g for off days

I was wondering how cant that be true. i have been dosing creatine at 10G/5g froma weight of 170 to 220..

wouldnt it make sense to up up the dose when u gain more weight? ALOT of drugs are dosed by weight..

i was just wondering so dont shoot me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that a lot of creatine goes out thru the bladder, so its more about making sure enough is there to fill muscles all the time.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just cant belive a 150 man and 200 man and 250 man should dose the same

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i dont really think so. i mean mean regardless of your weight. as long as you keep a consistant water intake its going to obsorb the water for growth. i donno just my opinion

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dose 10 grams a day for the loading phase this week then im going to maintenance at 5 grams per day next week. thats all i think a person should need

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I;ve heard anywhere from 40 to 60% of Creatine Monohydrate is degraded by stomach acids. You should also do a loading week usually to saturate ur muscles. I think 10g a day is reasonable for any weight.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I;ve heard anywhere from 40 to 60% of Creatine Monohydrate is degraded by stomach acids. You should also do a loading week usually to saturate ur muscles. I think 10g a day is reasonable for any weight.
however if you dose your creatine with something like WMS you will have instant absorbtion into the blood stream. using a product like yellow gold, AP, or P-slin would help with the rapid digestion and absorbtion even more. and not having the rapid and efficient absorbtion is what causes some people to bloat.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'2" and 230lbs and I take 10g a day.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
however if you dose your creatine with something like WMS you will have instant absorbtion into the blood stream. using a product like yellow gold, AP, or P-slin would help with the rapid digestion and absorbtion even more. and not having the rapid and efficient absorbtion is what causes some people to bloat.
True any insulin spike will improve absorption.