Formestane + Primordial Performance's Transdermal

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I posted this over in the "Transdermals" section a few days ago, but I suppose there just is not enough traffic over there. Anyways -

Has anyone had experience with using Primordial Performance's transdermal carrier? I have had success with Dermacrine, and I find PP to be a solid company, but I don't know how to compare it with NP's Penetrate. I've used Penetrate in the past with Formestane, but could never nail down the mixing as I wanted it. Contemplating trying this out, and interested in your take on it.

Primordial Performance - Dermacrine, hormone precursors and estrogen reducers
7oz, compared to Penetrate @ 8oz. About double the price, at $29 before shipping, but the difference is negligible if the results come through.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested as well. I was looking at the carrier the other day and debating if it was worth the extra pice. I saw their nice description about how it works, but I wasn't sure how much of a difference it could make.

PP how full is Sustain? Would you be able to add in an extra g or two or a compound, or is the sol'n saturated?
Edit: Answer found. Search is my friend :) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/83436-sustain-alpha-4.html#post1309229

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interested as well. I was looking at the carrier the other day and debating if it was worth the extra pice. I saw their nice description about how it works, but I wasn't sure how much of a difference it could make.

PP how full is Sustain? Would you be able to add in an extra g or two or a compound, or is the sol'n saturated?
Edit: Answer found. Search is my friend :) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/83436-sustain-alpha-4.html#post1309229
according to pp, mixability and absorption would be increased using his carrier, also formestane molecular weight falls within guidelines for use with it. here's a tip for getting formestane into solution-grind it up before mixing, i use pestle and mortar but dsade says a coffee grinder is easier. i was curious about adding formestane to sustain when it first came out. i haven't done it yet but i think you could get away with adding a gm to it, jmo.