Novedex Xt Sides

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Will taking very small doses of Novedex lower libido?

Can taking NXT as a stand alone cause gyno at all?

Also, if it is run as a standalone, taking minimal doses for four weeks, will coming off it cold turkey be bad?

Example: taking it for 4 weeks, then 2 weeks off. Using that cycle, will there be negative sides when i come off it?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that you should taper off of it at the end or you risk an estrogen rebound. I've heard it happen with that stuff. If it's a really low dose you say you're taking, then tapering is probably not needed

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Really? I have been doing alot of reading on this product and thats really the first that i heard of you estrogen bouncing rapidly back.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Don't take me as someone who knows a great deal about this stuff. I'm pretty sure that it has been mentioned here and there. Someone who really knows this stuff well will eventually pipe up on this thread. You should look up other popular AI's such as 6-oxo or atd to get opinions because they do the same thing the same way.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT, which contains ATD, definately needs to be tapered down. If you don't, you will get an estrogen rebound effect that could possibly give you gyno. Also, I wouldn't go above 50 mg of ATD (~2 caps of Novedex) daily. If you take more you could eliminate most estrogen in your body which is fvcking terrible (scientifically speaking).

When I took ATD, libido loss was slight at 50mg ED. If I was single, I probably wouldn't have given a sh*t. I ended up taking bulk maca extract at 9 g ED (upon the gf's request) and that seemed to take care of the problem.
If you decide to run a cycle of Novedex XT, here is what I'd recommend. For a one bottle, 4 week cycle:
Week 1-3 => 2 caps daily
Week 4 => 1 cap daily

Davis555

Awards
Yes estrogen Rebound it very much possible. I had a few friends crank their dose up to 4 pills! All Estrogen had left but as soon as they got off there test was shot and gyno existed bad! They also experienced bad Ed...one of my friends tried soo hard but failed bad and lost his booty call due to Ed

Skeetopunk01

Awards
I got terrible acne on this stuff. Took over six months of minicyclin and retin-a to get rid of it. Good luck

cdog

Awards
At a body weight of 150lbs I would suggest a max. starting dose of 1 cap per day. I am 174lbs and noticed a loss of libido at two caps\day. In fact if you are worried about loss of libido one cap every other day would be a better idea.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i have a friend who told me that this supp only increased his sex drive. It is so confusing because one forum will say that it took away their libido then on another forum someone is telling me that their libido was soaring while on it. What do i believe?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
at 150lbs. i intend on taking one pill, before bed, for 4 weeks. I do not want to loose my libido and I dont want to get gyno when i stop. These are my worries and i cant seem to find solid answers wheather on a forum or not.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I doubt youll lose your libido or get gyno @ 1 pill per day

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
People react differently to these things. Take it at the recommended dosage, taper down for the last week and if you experience sides or loss of libido then you can just stop taking it. Or snag a libido booster to run at the same time.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I decided to stop taking it. With all of the mixed results i have been seeing i think it would just be best to not take it right now. I have only taken it for two nights so far at one pill a night. SInce i just decided to stop taking it is this bad? Will there be any negative affect to my test?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
No, you'll be fine if you only took it for 2 days. Do you want to sell the rest of the bottle?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
no, actually i just opened it very carefully so i never broke the seal to the package, just incase i saw any side affects i didnt like. so i just returned it to vitaminshoppe today haha. used the money to but more BCAA's and a pack of ZMA.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
no, actually i just opened it very carefully so i never broke the seal to the package, just incase i saw any side affects i didnt like. so i just returned it to vitaminshoppe today haha. used the money to but more BCAA's and a pack of ZMA.
Im sure the next poor sap that buys that bottle will be happy..:nono:

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
well hell realzie its open then return. sorry, but i wasnt just gonna throw 42 bucks away.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Im sure the next poor sap that buys that bottle will be happy..:nono:
the next poor sap who buys that bottle and doesn't figure out it's been opened will have a tough break

if someone open's the bottle and sees the seal broken, they have every right to return it back to the store.

the store f*cked up in accepting the returned bottle IMHO

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
the next poor sap who buys that bottle and doesn't figure out it's been opened will have a tough break

if someone open's the bottle and sees the seal broken, they have every right to return it back to the store.

the store f*cked up in accepting the returned bottle IMHO
Maybe ill try unloading a whole bottle and filling it up with tic tacs...

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
hey, maybe you can. lol im not like a dickhead, but honestly i took two pills out and returned it. the next guy who buys it can return it, say its open, hell get a new bottle, and they will take mine off the shelf. no harm done

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's not cool mate :nono:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
hey, maybe you can. lol im not like a dickhead, but honestly i took two pills out and returned it. the next guy who buys it can return it, say its open, hell get a new bottle, and they will take mine off the shelf. no harm done
dude, you first said...

you never said you took some pills out, i agree with jakellpet, that's not cool, seriously:nutkick:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
dude, you first said...

you never said you took some pills out, i agree with jakellpet, that's not cool, seriously:nutkick:
Which is why i said i feel sorry for the next guy that buys it.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
um using Novedex XT for pct..from an epi cycle...my libo is so low..its never been like this..not sure if its from system shut down or the novedex..just added trib n zma..anyone have tips .. um getting kinda worried

chrisdyson

Awards
i would add post cycle support and lean extreme to your pct. lean extreme for your cortisol control (some people start that at the beginning of their pct or at week3).

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
i took novedex xt for a week i took 1 pill for the first two nights then the next 5 i took 2 then just stopped.... would i get any gyno off this possible ?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my bottle of this stuff, and i liked it. For the first week and a half my libido was out the roof, lets just say i was wearing jeans to the gym. The first two to three weeks, you of course have the "roid rage." Never take this product before going to bed unless you sleep on your back. It gave me some really decent gains, but the whole feeling you get off it lasts two weeks instead of four. I took one capp in the morning and two before working out.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my bottle of this stuff, and i liked it. For the first week and a half my libido was out the roof, lets just say i was wearing jeans to the gym. The first two to three weeks, you of course have the "roid rage." Never take this product before going to bed unless you sleep on your back. It gave me some really decent gains, but the whole feeling you get off it lasts two weeks instead of four. I took one capp in the morning and two before working out.
First Novedex XT isn't a "roid". Second, "roid rage" studies are very inconclusive as to whether it actually exists. It is more likely it just makes douchey people even douchier (accentuates already existing character traits).

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
First Novedex XT isn't a "roid". Second, "roid rage" studies are very inconclusive as to whether it actually exists. It is more likely it just makes douchey people even douchier (accentuates already existing character traits).
I used the term Roid Rage in the sense that you get higher agression, and get aggravated over any little thing. I never used gear or anything like that so i couldn't tell ya, its just the average look on it. I say Roid rage and the average person thinks high agression, flipping out ect.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
That really shouldn't be much of an issue with nxt.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Well my buddy at the Vit Shop suggested it to me, and he had to stop taking if after 3 weeks due to the rage problem. Then again i never took any other test booster besides this one and so far from people i talk to it is the best.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT does not eliminate all Estrogen like said. I have used it countless times before i started my Pro Hormone Path's. I have never seen 1 person get gyno from Novedex XT. Not saying its 100% impossible but 99% of people who say they have gyno return weeks later saying "Ya its better its going away". Gyno does not just go away.

For what its worth XT is worthless. Gaspari brought out a product using the name "Novedex" So people with no knowledge would confuse it with "Nolvadex". Its a supplement that does not increase much of anything from my use. Spend your money else where.