A good anti cortisol stack..?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of stacking Bulk Leucine, BCAAs, & bulk Phophatidylserine for powerful anti cort. protection. Maybe 15 gr. each of BCAAs & Leucine and 800 mg of Phos.
Any thoughts on this? I dont mind tweaking. :)

abraxus1gd

abraxus1gd

Awards
way too much bcaa and leucine IMO. i would toss in 11 oxo. you may want to also consider lean xtreme...been hearing great things about it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
looks great just pick up some 7-oh-dhea and ull be set...maybe even throw in some adaptogens...ive never been a fan of Phophatidylserine but if it works for u then go for it...leucine specifically doesnt lower cortisol levels and u only need at most is 7.2 grams per dose...but bcaa's are great for controllong cort levels...

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Lean Xtreme personally, but I'm hearing it being called a miracle pill.

I know an aspiring fitness model who trains at my gym and he loves it.

But I believe it contains DHEA but I could be wrong

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the good info...Although I was trying to go the non-hormonal route for a while I'll consider lean xtreme if its THAT good of an anti cort agent.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the good info...Although I was trying to go the non-hormonal route for a while I'll consider lean xtreme if its THAT good of an anti cort agent.
I like LX a lot; with 7-OH, GTE, and Forskolin, you can't go wrong (I'm sure the new 5-AT compound is good too). It's no "miracle pill" persay, but it will definately help lean out your abs. I believe its on sale at Nutra right now.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I like LX a lot; with 7-OH, GTE, and Forskolin, you can't go wrong (I'm sure the new 5-AT compound is good too). It's no "miracle pill" persay, but it will definately help lean out your abs. I believe its on sale at Nutra right now.
Thanks for that info!! :)

Korben

Korben

Awards
Don't forget good ole Vitamin C.. Linus Pauling (the only man to win two independent Noble Prizes, 1954 - Chemistry 1962 - Peace, and my personal hero) advocated mega dosing Vit C for years. This wonderful little vitcan effectively decrease cortisol production. I usually take 1-2 1000 mg tabs before and after resistance training, when I can remember :blink:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
LX doesnt contain DHEA and is non-hormonal. It would work very well with something like PS and Vit C. Although I wouldnt use full dosing schemes for both PS and LX. I would use LX at 1 cap, 3x per day and use 400-500mgs of PS per day.

The feedback on LX has been phenominal. Most report losing fat from their midsection while adding muscle everywhere else.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
LX doesnt contain DHEA and is non-hormonal. It would work very well with something like PS and Vit C. Although I wouldnt use full dosing schemes for both PS and LX. I would use LX at 1 cap, 3x per day and use 400-500mgs of PS per day.

The feedback on LX has been phenominal. Most report losing fat from their midsection while adding muscle everywhere else.
Thanks DS..I'm going to grab a bottle of LX next week!! :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
+1 vote for the Lean Extreme, solid. The other goodies are good choices as well.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

i thought LX contained 7-oh-dhea...

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG),
Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin),
5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone),
7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)

looks like it to me...can u please clarify ur statement...but i do agree that it is non-hormonal meaning it wont negatively impact ur physiologocal processes...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i thought LX contained 7-oh-dhea...

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG),
Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin),
5-AT (7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone),
7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)

looks like it to me...can u please clarify ur statement...but i do agree that it is non-hormonal meaning it wont negatively impact ur physiologocal processes...
7OH and DHEA are completely different. DHEA does have an impact on hormones, it does bind the androgen receptor and it is anabolic. 7OH does none of those.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
2 Lean Extreme, 3 Lean Green and 20-25 grams of BCAA work for me. I only do the Lean Extreme for 6-8 weeks and then off for 8 weeks, but I keep the BCAA and Lean Green year round.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
7OH and DHEA are completely different. DHEA does have an impact on hormones, it does bind the androgen receptor and it is anabolic. 7OH does none of those.

7-oh-DHEA is still considered a type of dhea...just like 7-oxo-dhea is...u are correct that they dont convert to androgens but they are all considered DHEA...

i give up on this argument...i dont need to prove myself...science can do that for me...

diesel75

Awards
does anyone know a good alternative to lean xtreme that is available in canada? i tried to buy it off bulknut but at the checkout it says its banned in canada?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
7-oh-DHEA is still considered a type of dhea...just like 7-oxo-dhea is...u are correct that they dont convert to androgens but they are all considered DHEA...

i give up on this argument...i dont need to prove myself...science can do that for me...
Im not saying they arent a metabolite of DHEA but they are not the same as DHEA.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There has been some discussion about not running LX or similiar dhea metabolites in post cycle but since thats not the case I do think it is largely non-hormonal in its effect on the hpta...