what is the best Appetite Suppressant?

  1. what is the best Appetite Suppressant?


    my wife wanna lose some weight. he take leviathan reloaded. but instead lose weight, she gain some because the leviathan make her to eat more. she would like to stack leviathan with Appetite Suppressant. any suggestion guy?


  2. There's alot of appetite suppressents out there. I would recommend some REDuction (24 hour appetite suppresant and themrogenic) or some cheap bulk HOODIA. But the main thing is workouts and diet. Does she have those down in check?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tg31 View Post
    my wife wanna lose some weight. he take leviathan reloaded. but instead lose weight, she gain some because the leviathan make her to eat more. she would like to stack leviathan with Appetite Suppressant. any suggestion guy?
    tell her to stick with it. my appetite also went up on levi-r, but i still lost weight. the key is lots of exercise, with first dose as soon as she wakes up. you might try dcp to help with appetite and increase fatburning. i haven't tried reduction yet but it sounds interesting.
    •   
       


  4. Black hole

  5. Quote Originally Posted by harlan100 View Post
    Black hole

    Yes all she needs is an Appetite ENHANCER!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

    Yes all she needs is an Appetite ENHANCER!
    x2!!!!

  7. san vanquish and ephedrine will kill her appetite. i could go 8 hours without eating on this combo. san vanquish is hoodia ,but alot of different hoodia sups didnt work for me as well as vanquish.

  8. lipodrene
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  9. I've heard lots of positive comments for Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps) By: ALRI . I don't use appetite suppressants though, so I can't give you a personal opinion.

    The problem with HD 3.0 is that it might be too strong for a woman (no offence intended). Perhaps Hoodia Gordoni might be of interest. Or on a practical note, for the same money you can buy more than 1 head of celery a day! That will surely fill her up, although it's not widely practiced lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I've heard lots of positive comments for Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps) By: ALRI . I don't use appetite suppressants though, so I can't give you a personal opinion.

    The problem with HD 3.0 is that it might be too strong for a woman (no offence intended). Perhaps Hoodia Gordoni might be of interest. Or on a practical note, for the same money you can buy more than 1 head of celery a day! That will surely fill her up, although it's not widely practiced lol.
    thats the one i hear of women taking usually?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  11. I've heard alot of good things about 'will power'. Seems to work well for most wives. lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Timmo View Post
    I've heard alot of good things about 'will power'. Seems to work well for most wives. lol
    Thats what i used, its on special offer atm

  13. Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 works very well. The only issue with it is if you are stim-sensitive. I only took one dose and couldn't handle the cocaine-esque jolt.

    I should have known, considering I get jittery from one cup of coffee.

  14. bulk 1,3-dimethyl caps from nutraplanet. one 60mg cap is all i need to not feel hungry for the next couple of hours. Works well with stimulants as a preworkout (i use caffeine, 1,3-dimethyl, and ephedrine), and kills your appetite after.

    I have taken two (120mg), and have not felt even REMOTELY hungry for the next 5-8 hours. Yeah, that's too much for me. If only nutra sold 200-30mg tabs instead of 100-60mg tabs

  15. Are you looking for a stim free appetite suppressant?


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  16. i use a picture of this fat chick taking a crap. pretty rediculous but it works.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Are you looking for a stim free appetite suppressant?

    CROWLER
    yes, to stack with leviathan reloaded

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tg31 View Post
    yes, to stack with leviathan reloaded
    Maybe some hoodia?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tg31 View Post
    yes, to stack with leviathan reloaded
    That is what I thought. It seems just about all the suggestions above are stims.

    I still have never found a stim free appetite suppressant.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  20. Adrenalean, appetite suppression is one of its best qualities. Its extremely easy to adjust dosing depending on what the individual requires. Take 1-3 caps 2-3 times per day as needed. Most women use 2-3 caps upon waking and 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps View Post
    Adrenalean, appetite suppression is one of its best qualities. Its extremely easy to adjust dosing depending on what the individual requires. Take 1-3 caps 2-3 times per day as needed. Most women use 2-3 caps upon waking and 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later.
    i was thinking of tryin' that out next

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    That is what I thought. It seems just about all the suggestions above are stims.

    I still have never found a stim free appetite suppressant.


    CROWLER
    Neither have I and I looked and tested multiple ideas. None were really that much better then placebo. Good old 5HTP is probably the best of what is available if you are looking for decreased cravings / slight appetite suppression.
  23. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    san vanquish and ephedrine will kill her appetite. i could go 8 hours without eating on this combo. san vanquish is hoodia ,but alot of different hoodia sups didnt work for me as well as vanquish.
    Hello, i was wondering what brand of san vanquish and ephedrine you use? where do you buy these>> thanks

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cecilia85 View Post
    Hello, i was wondering what brand of san vanquish and ephedrine you use? where do you buy these>> thanks
    You can order your appetite suppressors here:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/...ners/appetite/

  25. i was looking for the item san vanquish and ephedrine not anything else.. thanks

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cecilia85 View Post
    i was looking for the item san vanquish and ephedrine not anything else.. thanks
    You could run a google search on Vanquish. Ephedrine is banned, but there are plenty of viable alternatives.

  27. Yeah I would go with the van eph combo myself. On an eca stack now and its really really kills apetite and hungar like no ther. I dont mess with the hoodias nowadays since more and more seems to be less effective for me. Some are just a total scam.

  28. which eca stack do you use? THANKS

  29. Caffeine (Dialene 4X) and 5 caps of yohimbine absolutely shreds my appetite.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Caffeine (Dialene 4X) and 5 caps of yohimbine absolutely shreds my appetite.

    Why are you shredding your appetite, Brightside? Aren't you an ecto? I thought you guys had to force yourselves to eat anyway!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Why are you shredding your appetite, Brightside? Aren't you an ecto? I thought you guys had to force yourselves to eat anyway!
    Sure am, I hate every minute of it. I'll be happy when I get past this whole teenhood thing so I can use "external means" to get bigger and stay cut. But that's like 4 1/2 years down the road, so I'm not really gonna worry about it.

    Anyways, I usually take this kind of thing at night when I know I'm not going to do anything productive except for eat ****ty foods, plus it makes my face red as anything (especially when being active). On top of those, it's track season and yohimbine kills my cardio, so I'm throwing it out the window.

  32. mitotropin was the **** for me try that!

  33. I don't know about women taking it but, Slim Extreme by AX is doing a great job for me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Need an appetite suppressant!
    By metroba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:07 PM
  4. appetite suppressant?
    By LittleC802 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:08 PM
  5. Appetite Suppressant ??
    By Medic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Log in
Log in