what is the best Appetite Suppressant?

tg31

Awards
my wife wanna lose some weight. he take leviathan reloaded. but instead lose weight, she gain some because the leviathan make her to eat more. she would like to stack leviathan with Appetite Suppressant. any suggestion guy?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There's alot of appetite suppressents out there. I would recommend some REDuction (24 hour appetite suppresant and themrogenic) or some cheap bulk HOODIA. But the main thing is workouts and diet. Does she have those down in check?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife wanna lose some weight. he take leviathan reloaded. but instead lose weight, she gain some because the leviathan make her to eat more. she would like to stack leviathan with Appetite Suppressant. any suggestion guy?
tell her to stick with it. my appetite also went up on levi-r, but i still lost weight. the key is lots of exercise, with first dose as soon as she wakes up. you might try dcp to help with appetite and increase fatburning. i haven't tried reduction yet but it sounds interesting.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
san vanquish and ephedrine will kill her appetite. i could go 8 hours without eating on this combo. san vanquish is hoodia ,but alot of different hoodia sups didnt work for me as well as vanquish.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard lots of positive comments for Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps) By: ALRI . I don't use appetite suppressants though, so I can't give you a personal opinion.

The problem with HD 3.0 is that it might be too strong for a woman (no offence intended). Perhaps Hoodia Gordoni might be of interest. Or on a practical note, for the same money you can buy more than 1 head of celery a day! That will surely fill her up, although it's not widely practiced lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've heard lots of positive comments for Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 (90 caps) By: ALRI . I don't use appetite suppressants though, so I can't give you a personal opinion.

The problem with HD 3.0 is that it might be too strong for a woman (no offence intended). Perhaps Hoodia Gordoni might be of interest. Or on a practical note, for the same money you can buy more than 1 head of celery a day! That will surely fill her up, although it's not widely practiced lol.
thats the one i hear of women taking usually?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I've heard alot of good things about 'will power'. Seems to work well for most wives. lol

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 works very well. The only issue with it is if you are stim-sensitive. I only took one dose and couldn't handle the cocaine-esque jolt.

I should have known, considering I get jittery from one cup of coffee.:dance:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
bulk 1,3-dimethyl caps from nutraplanet. one 60mg cap is all i need to not feel hungry for the next couple of hours. Works well with stimulants as a preworkout (i use caffeine, 1,3-dimethyl, and ephedrine), and kills your appetite after.

I have taken two (120mg), and have not felt even REMOTELY hungry for the next 5-8 hours. Yeah, that's too much for me. If only nutra sold 200-30mg tabs instead of 100-60mg tabs :sad:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for a stim free appetite suppressant?

CROWLER

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
i use a picture of this fat chick taking a crap. pretty rediculous but it works.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
yes, to stack with leviathan reloaded
That is what I thought. It seems just about all the suggestions above are stims.

I still have never found a stim free appetite suppressant.

CROWLER

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Adrenalean, appetite suppression is one of its best qualities. Its extremely easy to adjust dosing depending on what the individual requires. Take 1-3 caps 2-3 times per day as needed. Most women use 2-3 caps upon waking and 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later.

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
Adrenalean, appetite suppression is one of its best qualities. Its extremely easy to adjust dosing depending on what the individual requires. Take 1-3 caps 2-3 times per day as needed. Most women use 2-3 caps upon waking and 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later.
i was thinking of tryin' that out next

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
That is what I thought. It seems just about all the suggestions above are stims.

I still have never found a stim free appetite suppressant.

CROWLER
Neither have I and I looked and tested multiple ideas. None were really that much better then placebo. Good old 5HTP is probably the best of what is available if you are looking for decreased cravings / slight appetite suppression.

cecilia85

cecilia85

Awards
san vanquish and ephedrine will kill her appetite. i could go 8 hours without eating on this combo. san vanquish is hoodia ,but alot of different hoodia sups didnt work for me as well as vanquish.
Hello, i was wondering what brand of san vanquish and ephedrine you use? where do you buy these>> :type:thanks

cecilia85

cecilia85

Awards
i was looking for the item san vanquish and ephedrine not anything else.. thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i was looking for the item san vanquish and ephedrine not anything else.. thanks
You could run a google search on Vanquish. Ephedrine is banned, but there are plenty of viable alternatives.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would go with the van eph combo myself. On an eca stack now and its really really kills apetite and hungar like no ther. I dont mess with the hoodias nowadays since more and more seems to be less effective for me. Some are just a total scam.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine (Dialene 4X) and 5 caps of yohimbine absolutely shreds my appetite.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine (Dialene 4X) and 5 caps of yohimbine absolutely shreds my appetite.

Why are you shredding your appetite, Brightside? Aren't you an ecto? I thought you guys had to force yourselves to eat anyway!:laugh:

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Why are you shredding your appetite, Brightside? Aren't you an ecto? I thought you guys had to force yourselves to eat anyway!:laugh:
Sure am, I hate every minute of it. I'll be happy when I get past this whole teenhood thing so I can use "external means" to get bigger and stay cut. But that's like 4 1/2 years down the road, so I'm not really gonna worry about it.

Anyways, I usually take this kind of thing at night when I know I'm not going to do anything productive except for eat shitty foods, plus it makes my face red as anything (especially when being active). On top of those, it's track season and yohimbine kills my cardio, so I'm throwing it out the window.

ljustman

Awards
I don't know about women taking it but, Slim Extreme by AX is doing a great job for me.