Nutrilite - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutrilite

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Nutrilite

Anyone ever heard of mhd-intl.com? This guy approached me at Walmart because he saw me buying whey, and he gave me his card. He claims their secret behind their superior hydration water is instead of their water containing the usual H20, they actually use H206, which enhances flexibility and stamina. Sounded like a bunch of bull to me, but I wanted to know what you guys make of this.

P.S. If anyone wants to check them out, they're at the above html, with the password "nutrition".

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Anyone ever heard of mhd-intl.com? This guy approached me at Walmart because he saw me buying whey, and he gave me his card. He claims their secret behind their superior hydration water is instead of their water containing the usual H20, they actually use H206, which enhances flexibility and stamina. Sounded like a bunch of bull to me, but I wanted to know what you guys make of this.

P.S. If anyone wants to check them out, they're at the above html, with the password "nutrition".
    It's micro-clustered water:
    What is Micro Cluster Water?
    Water molecules come in clusters rather than single molecules. Tap water has very large clusters (10 to 13 molecules per cluster). The Micro cluster Water Machines use electrolysis to reduce large tap water clusters from their original size into so called 'Micro clusters' (5 to 6 molecules per cluster). The smaller cluster size gives the water excellent hydrating properties, high solubility and good permeability.
    While micro-clustered water might live up to claims, the stuff they sell in bottles is definately cr@p. The micro clusters will break up over time and from what I remember, by the time you buy it, the "special" water is no different than regular water. So if you happen to have a water micro-clustering machine, then your good to go. Otherwise, you were right: the product he was trying to sell you is a load of bullsh*t.
  3. Advanced Member

nutrilite is a pyramind scheme.
    •   

4. New Member

i believe G train is right, its a product sold by quixtar. and quixtar is a pyramid scheme.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

Damn. Sounded too good to be true, and, it was. Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutrilite Protein?
    By domstriker in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 01:44 PM