RPM failure

  1. RPM failure


    I dont think it's working at all to get right to the point. I've heard so many great things about this product and honestly i dont blame appnut at all. There must be something wrong with me. I was victim to BSN's no Xplode and only got tired during my workout. I tried some creatine mono and no help with gaining anything, and now have tried the RPM and instead of feeling great energy, which was what i was mainly looking for seeing as i felt like my diet would help me cut the weight easily enough. I just get really sick to my stomach and my mind just feels clouded up and i just feel kinda lethargic.

    For future references what do you guys think i could check out as a good pre workout and maybe even post workout supp. I'm looking for something to boost my energy in the gym and additional strength and LBM gains are always nice.

    Things i've heard of recently that i've considered is Ragnarok (sp?), and green mag for post. Just two supps that i may consider. But in my case seeing as i may possibly respond poorly to caffeine, is there anything else you guys think i may try out. I'll go look up the ingredients in ragnarok now cause i dont know if there's caffeine but i'm guessing.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    I dont think it's working at all to get right to the point. I've heard so many great things about this product and honestly i dont blame appnut at all. There must be something wrong with me. I was victim to BSN's no Xplode and only got tired during my workout. I tried some creatine mono and no help with gaining anything, and now have tried the RPM and instead of feeling great energy, which was what i was mainly looking for seeing as i felt like my diet would help me cut the weight easily enough. I just get really sick to my stomach and my mind just feels clouded up and i just feel kinda lethargic.

    For future references what do you guys think i could check out as a good pre workout and maybe even post workout supp. I'm looking for something to boost my energy in the gym and additional strength and LBM gains are always nice.

    Things i've heard of recently that i've considered is Ragnarok (sp?), and green mag for post. Just two supps that i may consider. But in my case seeing as i may possibly respond poorly to caffeine, is there anything else you guys think i may try out. I'll go look up the ingredients in ragnarok now cause i dont know if there's caffeine but i'm guessing.
    Rag has a caffine free and a caffinated version. Though dont give up on the RPM just yet... what types of doses have you utilized that gave you these issues? Do you have problems with say a red bull?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. Sorry to hear about your problems...heres what i would do.


    First off, do you have any RPM left? I can try to give you advice from my experiences with it. I did sometimes recieve a lethargy affect but rarely, as well as it seemed to decrease my appetite sometimes. How long are you taking it pre-wo? what is your dosing protocol divided into Ex: pills, time, ect? I took 5 through out the day. I took two at lunch and then 4 pills @ 90 minutes Pre-wo. always seemed to do the trick for me. fight through the appetite suppression though thats what i did and you will come out the bright side bro!

    Other Pre-wo you should consider:
    -Ragnarok...here is a write up i did:Tex Rag Review clean & cut
    -Superpump 250- if you are looking for the PUMP energy and hype this and rag are both great additions. Side on this is sometimes the doo doo's with rag you dont have to worry about that!
    -white flood

    Green mag IMO is a good creatine post workout, however, if you are taking it a good amount of complex carbs check out neovar, and if you are doing a mix of simple/ complex go for the neovar recomped. you wil love either! PM if you have any questions hope this helps!
    -tex
    •   
       


  4. Red Bull does nothing for me. I just kind of like the taste.

    Rpm dosage i do four on lifting days an hour before my workout and get a shake to sip on 10-30 minutes before as told to do by EasyJL or something like that. Popular guy around here and i think is an AppNut sponsor. I thought about doing two doses but i lift an hour after waking, then go to work, then soccer, then chill with friends. Eating in between each activity. I dose 3 on non lifting days and just do some cardio. (as instructed) I liked doin that because i was tryin to put in more cardio to cut up for one and health reasons another.

  5. I am personally fine with 2 caps prior to a workout. Try dropping it down for a few days, and see what happens.

    What you are expieriences I get sometimes with to much caffiene, or any upper for that matter. Just a haze, and not much focus.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. i lied...i just looked at my dosing i thought it was higher but i was at 3/day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am personally fine with 2 caps prior to a workout. Try dropping it down for a few days, and see what happens.

    What you are expieriences I get sometimes with to much caffiene, or any upper for that matter. Just a haze, and not much focus.

    Adams

    Ya i had tried 3 pre workout but it didn't do much. Maybe i'll start off with two... my reaction when all my pre stims wouldn't work was up it haha so ya i'll lower it to two and see how it works. Thanks guys. Somebody jacked my ipod out of my car so this one will be all RPM and me if i get goin haha

  8. dang sorry to hear that let me know how it plays for you! and you know you can hit me up whenever for as much help as i can offer

  9. 1,3 Dimethylamylamine - aka Geranamine - I think NP has it. The new Core Zap supp has it in it.

  10. i cant believe you guys are ok at 3, i must take 6 or 7 pills divided in 4-5 @ 90 pre-wo and 2 @ 15 pre-wo because i dont feel a thing :P

  11. haha I was doing nine when I was doing 2 a days...

  12. When I was going to put up my log, I was going to comment on this. RPM gives me great energy throughout he workout, I take it about an hour before, 2 caps. But I dont get intense and I cant feel any increase in agression towards the weights. It works though, It just doest make me feel good in the process...Maybe If I increase to 3 caps. I will try today at the gym and get back to you

    No stomach issues though, sits fine wit me.

  13. For my height and weight I had to take 5 caps, And yeah buddy I felt it.

  14. There are some burnt out adrenals in this thread.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There are some burnt out adrenals in this thread.
    That's why we have Reset-AD.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    There must be something wrong with me. I was victim to BSN's no Xplode and only got tired during my workout.
    NO Xplode had the same effect on me, thanks for the heads up on RPM. I'm glad I didn't order sleeping pills.

  17. I did a bottle of RPM at 4caps pre workout but never really felt much.

    I do like the new Core Zap though.

  18. Just curious, do you have ADD or ADHD? Do you ever feel anything from stimulants?

  19. R4W is what id recommend...Chuck never lets you down...haha...maybe NOSEther and R4W...that is what i took a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic by far the only preworkout product which u actually see results every workout...

  20. I like adding in a few H.E.A.T. caps when I take RPM. For me, RPM without them is only so-so for energy but great for aggression. But when I take it alone, it sort of makes me feel groggy. The combination of the two is just the right amount of clear-headed stimulation and aggression.

    I don't think Avant Labs makes H.E.A.T. anymore, but I'm sure adding some hordenine and l-tyrosine should do the trick. I normally would take five caps of RPM when taking it solo but when I add the H.E.A.T, two H.E.A.T. and 3 RPM seem like the right combination.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    I like adding in a few H.E.A.T. caps when I take RPM. For me, RPM without them is only so-so for energy but great for aggression. But when I take it alone, it sort of makes me feel groggy. The combination of the two is just the right amount of clear-headed stimulation and aggression.

    I don't think Avant Labs makes H.E.A.T. anymore, but I'm sure adding some hordenine and l-tyrosine should do the trick. I normally would take five caps of RPM when taking it solo but when I add the H.E.A.T, two H.E.A.T. and 3 RPM seem like the right combination.
    The T is for tyramine actually.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. is reset-ad really usefull? because i have burned out adrenals and want to give them a break

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ranel2220 View Post
    is reset-ad really usefull? because i have burned out adrenals and want to give them a break
    Yes, it is a god-send.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. I am going to have my first workout with RPM tomorrow, CAN'T WAIT! Sorry you didn't get really anything from it dude, but the general consensus seems to be positive. Hopefully it will be the same for me, but you never know.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ndawson89 View Post
    I am going to have my first workout with RPM tomorrow, CAN'T WAIT! Sorry you didn't get really anything from it dude, but the general consensus seems to be positive. Hopefully it will be the same for me, but you never know.
    if you want an AN rep would probbably tweak dosing timing to your individual benefit

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ranel2220 View Post
    is reset-ad really usefull? )
    yes, it's great and cost effective.

    Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    and now have tried the RPM and instead of feeling great energy, which was what i was mainly looking for seeing as i felt like my diet would help me cut the weight easily enough. I just get really sick to my stomach and my mind just feels clouded up and i just feel kinda lethargic.
    are you taking it on an empty stomach?

    i think rpm is great and usually take 2 of those and 2 Venom Hyperdrive 3.0's and i'm good to go. i use stims only on workout days which is 3 x a week.

    There's also Adrenalean by Designer Supplements that looks ok which has followed on from their Basic Cuts which was good value and that used a base of PEA and hordenine.

    Good luck to you sreed and i hope things work out for ya.

  27. I built up to 6 RPM before training and did get a little boost from it but nothing earth shaking. I still use it every now and then but to me it's a little over hyped which only served to increased the disappointment. Someone mentioned R4W which imho was a real dud. Do a search on it because there was some posting initially and now nadda because it's crap. Speaking of crap Green Mag did exactly that, made me crap. Might be a good creatine product IDK because I gave it up out of fear of sh!tting myself. Hey maybe it would be a good diet product! I do like 1,3 dimethylamylamine with caffeine so I'm guessing Core ZAP should be good and whiteflood is another one that gets me jacked. Ragnarok looks good to and I intend to try it soon. All I'm taking post-wo is Torrent. There might be similar/better products IDK because I haven't done any research. I'm happy with it for now because I was basically mixing the same ingredients for my post-wo shake so this saves time and money. Don't be surprised when supps don't work for you because there are differences in us all and the majority of supplements are designed to do one thing, separate you from your money. I've been buying snake oil for 25yrs and it's an unfortunate part of bodybuilding's BS. Supp companies have been making amazing claims for decades. When the hype wears of or the word is out they roll out the next over hyped latest greatest in this never ending process. Money doesn't change men, it merely unmasks them.

  28. to the OP

    I think you may have ADHD which means any stimulants (no matter what specific ingredient is contained in it) you take are going to cause you to feel tired not stimmed up. Either that, or your adrenals are burnt out nicely. If the latter is the case, get reset AD and stop with stims completely for a month or 2.
    When I first got reset AD, i thought it didn't work, but now i feel like i get more out of stim products.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The T is for tyramine actually.
    thanks

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Just curious, do you have ADD or ADHD? Do you ever feel anything from stimulants?
    Yeah i was diagnosed with ADD and depression about 4 years ago. I never really try stims, they just ended up making me tired for the most part. It's really just my bad for investing in RPM. Today was a good workout but i feel like mostly cause i found my ipod and my bf got measure at 9.56 so i was ****ing pissed off it was so high for me. Mostly in my legs apparently... i gotta quit being a ***** and hit legs harder

  31. 1) i'm going to increase water intake. It was decent but not where it should be
    2) yes i take it on an empty stomach.. Really empty stomach. Right when i wake up
    3) I was never diagnosed with ADHD just ADD. Although i'm quite a damn energetic person. It's weird, at times i can be so dead tired but then also have so much energy and so happy and just feel great. It's weird. I looked into bipolar disorder and that was a thought by my old psychiatrist but these mood swings aren't like weekly or whatever, when you have bipolar disorder i guess your moods are long lasting, but mine switch from hour to hour.
    Idk i just feel like i'm a really energetic and happy guy when i'm in a good mood and that's my best guess. I've been off meds and **** for a while and like doin stuff on my own no matter how hard it is.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    1) i'm going to increase water intake. It was decent but not where it should be
    2) yes i take it on an empty stomach.. Really empty stomach. Right when i wake up
    3) I was never diagnosed with ADHD just ADD. Although i'm quite a damn energetic person. It's weird, at times i can be so dead tired but then also have so much energy and so happy and just feel great. It's weird. I looked into bipolar disorder and that was a thought by my old psychiatrist but these mood swings aren't like weekly or whatever, when you have bipolar disorder i guess your moods are long lasting, but mine switch from hour to hour.
    Idk i just feel like i'm a really energetic and happy guy when i'm in a good mood and that's my best guess. I've been off meds and **** for a while and like doin stuff on my own no matter how hard it is.
    i have that same thing. and a reading problem linked to adhd.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    That's why we have Reset-AD.
    what is reset ad
    i have high tolerance and am detoxing with CYLAPRIL adrenal cleansing system
    major headache for the first 2 days of no coffee or stimulants

  34. Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    1) i'm going to increase water intake. It was decent but not where it should be
    2) yes i take it on an empty stomach.. Really empty stomach. Right when i wake up
    3) I was never diagnosed with ADHD just ADD. Although i'm quite a damn energetic person. It's weird, at times i can be so dead tired but then also have so much energy and so happy and just feel great. It's weird. I looked into bipolar disorder and that was a thought by my old psychiatrist but these mood swings aren't like weekly or whatever, when you have bipolar disorder i guess your moods are long lasting, but mine switch from hour to hour.
    Idk i just feel like i'm a really energetic and happy guy when i'm in a good mood and that's my best guess. I've been off meds and **** for a while and like doin stuff on my own no matter how hard it is.

    I had ADHD as a kid, then after they dang near screwed me up mentally wit hthe drugs.... I kinda grew out of it. But I used to be chemically backwards. That crap they give you for ADD and ADHD is actually prescription speed. I could drink cofee and it made me sleepy. When you have those issues it absically is because your chemicals dont work the same way as normal, which means a stim can have no effect on you sometimes. But then somedays out of nowhere a little stim could send you into a crazy intesne energy burn.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One Set To Failure?
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 02:20 PM
  3. Training to failure or FAILURE
    By JoeMama in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
  4. go to failure?
    By o-dub in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 10:24 PM
  5. failure.. yay or nah
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Log in
Log in