Supplements safe for piss test?

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
So are all supplements that you can buy legally are safe for drug testing? MASS FX, creatine, lean extreme, hyperdrol. Are these safe to take while applying for jobs?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
So are all supplements that you can buy legally are safe for drug testing? MASS FX, creatine, lean extreme, hyperdrol. Are these safe to take while applying for jobs?
as long as your job isn't running the 100m at the olympics, i'll say yes but i'm no expert on employment laws nor on drug testing, i'm just using common sense but be prepared to possibly get flamed.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! yeah dude creatine will have you testing positive for steroids! be careful with that stuff!

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
Come on guys give him benefit of the doubt..He could just be very new to this and wants some input before doing something wrong...I dont know.What job are you applying for that would be testing for steroids?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! yeah dude creatine will have you testing positive for steroids! be careful with that stuff!
dude, this forum is here to help people for starters and secondly, a lot of people who don't workout but watch news reports probably believe that creatine is a steroid, mum and dad types especially!

The confusion about the differences between creatine and steroids likely goes back to Mark McGwire's 1998 admission that he had used both prohormones and creatine (and later it became clear that he had also used anabolic steroids).

From then on, the two have been associated together in a lot of people's minds. The media can still occasionally be caught calling creatine a steroid.
also he was asking about all supplements? maybe where he lives an ephedrine supplement is still legal to buy and this may have a possiblity of testing positive on a drug test as it is a precussor to meth.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
dude, this forum is here to help people for starters and secondly, a lot of people who don't workout but watch news reports probably believe that creatine is a steroid, mum and dad types especially!

also he was asking about all supplements? maybe where he lives an ephedrine supplement is still legal to buy and this may have a possiblity of testing positive on a drug test as it is a precussor to meth.
i was just playing around man

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i was just playing around man
help the noobs, we were all noobs once. it easy to make fun of new people who don't know as much as others who've been doing it longer, it's a great way to kill their confidence. this isn't bb.com.

i looked at your stats before and thought better of "playing around" with you.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
help the noobs, we were all noobs once. it easy to make fun of people especially new people who don't know as much as others who've been doing it longer, it's a great way to kill their confidence. this isn't bb.com.

i looked at your stats before and thought better of "playing around" with you.
what exactly are you saying about my stats and messing with me? i don't come on here for confrontation and i know this isn't bb.com and i already made it clear i was just playing around, no need to get all serious bro

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
what exactly are you saying about my stats and messing with me? i don't come on here for confrontation and i know this isn't bb.com and i already made it clear i was just playing around, no need to get all serious bro
i'm not serious either, i'm just saying please take it easy on noobs, why not offer something helpful?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
so far as i know the only sups that could possibly come out posi are Phs and ephredrine.

matic22

Awards
Employers screen for certain drugs such as weed, meth, etc.....it would cost an employer a good amount of money to test for illegal steroids or supps. therefore they do not test for them...so to answer your question...you can take any supp. and not get jammed on a piss test.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
ephedra will come up, employers go for rapid 12s which test the main stream drugs, i actually manage a health care clinic and we dont test for roids with out blood tests its quite expensive for pee tests and you ahve to look for specific metabolites of known and tested for compounds. but ephedra will pop as an Amphetimine. help the new guys out, dont bomb them i used to do this board daily its good to see guys still willing to help but quit the flamining

fordtruckman

Awards
ya i really doubt that a company would test for creatine and other workout sups...its just more expensive for them they will stick to just a few drugs that they test...good luck

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
even if a job tested for creatine, which isnt hard just check creatinine levels, its not illegal and they can check all day long. they only way you get in trouble is if it was in your contract with them. simple and straight forward

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
even if a job tested for creatine, which isnt hard just check creatinine levels, its not illegal and they can check all day long. they only way you get in trouble is if it was in your contract with them. simple and straight forward
Like big said, it's legal, so you don't have anything to worry about! Unless you in Dade Co. man I heard that they test you for nicotien there for county jobs. Thats bullsh!t. Tabacco!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Like big said, it's legal, so you don't have anything to worry about! Unless you in Dade Co. man I heard that they test you for nicotien there for county jobs. Thats bullsh!t. Tabacco!
no offence but in my experience cigarette smokers are not who you want working for you for a number of reasons, they smell, they look unhealthy and are unhealthy, take heaps of sick days, smoking is dirty and spreads germs (hand to mouth contact), they constantly take breaks, they all seem to have problems and they have no self respect but this is just my opinion and i know i'm not alone on this either, i have been in a position of being an employer and also been consulted on what to look for if an employee and i do not recommend smokers or excessive alcohol drinkers.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
As stated above, nothing to worry about, and as about any criticism given, ignore it. Some people get into supplements and building up their body, and once they actually have an idea what their doing, the look down on people who dont. Thanks to those who do and assist. There was a day when no one here knew what creatine was, or a PH, or anything.

Be careful when playing around also, you do understand that words do not properly express emotion such as satire, and if someone doesnt even use a computer much at all they could miss certain "net gestures" If they come looking for help, give it. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

BTW....make sure you understand and research a product before you drop it down your throat mate :hammer:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no offence but in my experience cigarette smokers are not who you want working for you for a number of reasons, they smell, they look unhealthy and are unhealthy, take heaps of sick days, smoking is dirty and spreads germs (hand to mouth contact), they constantly take breaks, they all seem to have problems and they have no self respect but this is just my opinion and i know i'm not alone on this either, i have been in a position of being an employer and also been consulted on what to look for if an employee and i do not recommend smokers or excessive alcohol drinkers.
Well dang, man...I'm tryin to quit!! But no, I don't smell, I don't get sick but once each year (allergies, slight), and I'm not all that sure that I look totally unhealthy. Just a college habit...no, I'll admit...addiction...that's the last part of my "childhood" to get the boot. Soon...very soon... ;) :woohoo:

ANYWHO.... Typically, the tests you are going to run into for a job are for narcotics, not supplements et. al.. Those 'roid tests are quite expensive and most employers probably couldn't care less. (I mean, a buff mailman might actually be handy or something. ;) )

If they did test for something like that, the only thing that I think might show up with MFX/HX2 in there is elevated test levels. But without them knowing your baseline, they'd have no idea why. Nature is funny sometimes, so a higher reading would be curious, but not really indicate much when you get down to nuts and bolts.

Nuts...get it? Test levels? Nuts? :fool2::toofunny:

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Usually, and I stress the word usually, when you take a piss test for a job they are really only concerned about Recreational Drugs.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Well dang, man...I'm tryin to quit!! But no, I don't smell, I don't get sick but once each year (allergies, slight), and I'm not all that sure that I look totally unhealthy. Just a college habit...no, I'll admit...addiction...that's the last part of my "childhood" to get the boot. Soon...very soon... ;) :woohoo:
cheers tim, i may have came off a little harsh but i was talking about the large majority, you sir are a small minority with a good attitude to boot, i wish you wiel in kicking that habit and breathing only the good stuff, your weight training will go through the roof once you do, nicotine inhibits growth! :thumbsup:

on a side note, i remember going to my first national bodybuilding contest when i was a lot younger to support a friend of mine, the number of bb'ers both male and female who sat outside the theatre chain smoking was unbelievable!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
lol i agree smokers are not some one you want to hire

thanks for input guys
i didnt think creatine would fail me for a drug test i was just naming the supps i was on

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
lol i agree smokers are not some one you want to hire

thanks for input guys
i didnt think creatine would fail me for a drug test i was just naming the supps i was on
cheers, if you don't ask you won't know, remember the search tool too my friend.
:thumbsup:

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
creatine? well, then I suppose don't eat the steak before the next urine test.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Employers screen for certain drugs such as weed, meth, etc.....it would cost an employer a good amount of money to test for illegal steroids or supps. therefore they do not test for them...so to answer your question...you can take any supp. and not get jammed on a piss test.
thanks thats what i was wondering, if they test for certain things or if whatever is in ur urine shows up.