E-Bol or M-Stak or Halodrol Liquigels

dsmith126

Awards
Looking to bulk up a few pounds but stay cut. Which product would be better to do so? I am taking 2-3 protein/weight gainer shakes a day as well. Any input or alternative suggestions will be appreciated.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
E-bol is probably the best out of the three. M-stak and halodrol liquigels are garbage imo. As far as alternatives go, Anabolic Pump or X-factor are good options. If you are strapped for cash, you can buy Yellow Gold (to replace AP) or bulk Arachidonic Acid (to replace XF) from Nutra.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Id suggest looking @ activaTe xtreme rather than an ecdysterone product.
all the aforementioned products don't have very good results behind them or so ive heard.
Also if you want to stay cut, you probably shouldn't be taking weight gainer shakes at all.

dsmith126

Awards
Id suggest looking @ activaTe xtreme rather than an ecdysterone product.
all the aforementioned products don't have very good results behind them or so ive heard.
Also if you want to stay cut, you probably shouldn't be taking weight gainer shakes at all.
I need those shakes just to maintain my current body weight at 160. I'm not to concerned about staying cut just because my body type is always favoring that rather then bulky. But I'm not really considering activaTe xtreme right now, maybe in a few years.

kanny

Awards
E-bol is probably the best out of the three. M-stak and halodrol liquigels are garbage imo. As far as alternatives go, Anabolic Pump or X-factor are good options. If you are strapped for cash, you can buy Yellow Gold (to replace AP) or bulk Arachidonic Acid (to replace XF) from Nutra.

i actually really liked m-stak..with 500 cals excess i gained about 5 pounds in 3 weeks with it. I actually think AP is garbage and HLG are 21+ as it contains 6-oxo

jdev

Awards
  • Established
if your age is 18, activaTe xtreme is fine for 18 year olds.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
i actually really liked m-stak..with 500 cals excess i gained about 5 pounds in 3 weeks with it. I actually think AP is garbage and HLG are 21+ as it contains 6-oxo
Good for you!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Looking to bulk up a few pounds but stay cut. Which product would be better to do so? I am taking 2-3 protein/weight gainer shakes a day as well. Any input or alternative suggestions will be appreciated.
would def. cut the gainers and switch to 100% whey post workout and add 1-2 more small meals through out the day to replace drinking that gainer 2-3 times. try upping your protein, get 8+ hours of sleep, intense cardio, and solid training.

there are many options out there but i think a stack of a high-dose bulk BCAA (muscle sparing;recovery) stacked with E-bol (strength;recovery) and some of NP's bulk capped Coleus Forskohlii (burn fat, lean mass gains) should help you drop some body fat and increase strength, mass, recovery time, etc.

dsmith126

Awards
My local snc doesnt carry E-Bol so I might have to order it online or find a product that delivers the same results.