ATD and Pslin

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Background:
I'm going to be running activate xtreme for six weeks and Inhibit-E (ATD) for four out of those weeks. I'll start at three caps (75 mg) four two weeks, given it doesn't kill my libido. Taper down on weeks 3 and 4 at 2 caps ED and 1 cap ED respectively. Of course, if my libido flatlines completely, I'll extend the usage to 6 weeks; keeping the dosage to 50 mg ED and tapering in a similar manner. But here's the issue, I'm on the Anabolic Diet and I'm using pslin for my carb up day. I want to continue using the pslin while I do the NHA stack but I read that estrogen receptors regulate GLUT4 in the muscles. (Source used)

and now for the question...
Would the estrogen suppresson caused by the atd inhibit the repartitioning effects of the Pslin?

I was considering just not taking the ATD on my carb up day. Or perhaps just taking my dosage after I finish using Pslin for the day. However, I'm not sure of ATD's half-life. I'm also concerned that abstaining from its use for a day will have some sort of estrogen rebound effect. I hope that I won't have to give up my Pslin... :sad:

workout8485

Awards
i would think this is one for the USP reps....

im interested aswell as im taking novedex xt with AP...