staking universal animal products

MNDUDE12

Awards
I decieded to buy animal flex, animal omega,animal nitro,torrent, animal pump and the animal pack then i just find out the animal pack alone is like 12 pills so im thinkin this is overboard but im wonderin if anybody thinks that be ok or have tryed any of these combinations thanx

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take like 30 pills caps tabs a day easily.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I decieded to buy animal flex, animal omega,animal nitro,torrent, animal pump and the animal pack then i just find out the animal pack alone is like 12 pills so im thinkin this is overboard but im wonderin if anybody thinks that be ok or have tryed any of these combinations thanx
Damn!!!! That must have cost a pretty penny. :toofunny:

Have fun with that.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is a lot of money for basic products! You can simply us a glucosamine product for joints. And Torrent, Storm, and Pump have creatine, so you are wasting $$ there.

MNDUDE12

Awards
I didn't buy all them products for creatine alone I also needed a multi v. and omega... and it wasnt that expensive on ebay

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
That's cool man, welcome to the board. For future reference, the supplements in Animal line by Universal Nutrition are generally underdosed and over-priced. But who knows, maybe with all of those combined you might see some sort of results.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm a pill junkie. My Four Pillars are: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Animal Flex, and Uni-Liver. This is what I take every day, so you can imagine how many I take when I add other goodies, like Nitro, Pump, M-Stak, or whatever.

Flex/Omega/Nitro/Pump/Pak--these are all "foundational" supps. Stuff you can run all the time without any cycling. It is, in my opinion, an awesome stack. Torrent is a real nice touch. Between it and Pump, you got pre- and post-workout covered. Sweet stack bro.

For more feedback on other Animal "stack", check this out: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

kcinnitram91

kcinnitram91

Awards
I have used that exact same stack with great results. As long as your diet and training are good you should see some fantastic results with the stack. If you have any questions on timing feel free to PM me.